Dudebro Nation

Full Version: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DBN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One year ago on March 13th Dudebronation had it first members sign up.

For those of you that are new to DBN, this site was created by a small group of fans of the C&R show. We literally came up with the idea and within a week we had our own website. In fact the first users signed up for the site only 3 days after I purchased the domain name. Originally it was placed on an old decommissioned server that I was using to learn Linux. Personally I figured the site would run for a few weeks, fizzle out and then we’d all be back to where we started from.

Although some of the original members disappeared, got different jobs or just lost interest, we have new people signing up every week. The majority of the members here have never met each other in person and yet they treat each other like they’ve been friends for years. Even the new members are given a warm welcome. That's pretty rare around other forums.

For those of you that are on DBN on a daily basis I thank you guys. This site may not bring in any money, but it sure feels damn good to have been a part of creating something that other people enjoy. I don’t know about you guys, but one of the first things I do when I turn on the computer after work is check out DBN. Many thanks go out to everyone that has contributed to this site over the last year. As always I look forward to hearing your suggestions toward future improvements.

To Covino, Rich & Spot, I thank you guys for supporting us. Your acceptance has helped this site grow..

Here’s to many more years of being a kick ass forum for a kick ass radio show. :beer:
As one of the original members, a thank you goes out to Joe for giving us a place to waste our days away. Another thank you goes out to all of the other members that visit and contribute on a daily basis.

Happy Bday DBN
I'm glad we have this place. I've even heard a rumor that there is another C&R forum somewhere...but it surely can't compete with us.
Props to you for creating this forum. Since I can't join the in show every day, I still log on and read it after work along with the other threads on here. I signed up on both forums about six months ago and I find myself going here more. Glad to be a part if it. Congrats on one year! My hat goes off to ya!!! :clap: :beer: :clap: :beer: :clap: :beer: :clap: :beer: :clap: :beer: :clap: :beer: :clap: :beer: :clap: :beer: :clap: :beer: :clap: :beer: :clap: :beer: :clap: :beer: :clap: :beer:
...And for the haters :finger:
Thanks Joe.. DBN is definitely part of my everyday life. I may not post much because I can't listen live, but I am constantly on here throughout the day, I think since day one (maybe two or three).

:thanks:
Hell yes. I cant believe its been a whole year already. DBN is a HUGE part of my daily routine, thanks Joe. And thanks to everyone else on here for not being total dicks.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DBN!!!! :boobs: :boobs:

Thanks everyone for keeping me occupied at work!!!! And more importantly, thanks Joe for creating DBN and all the hard work (yea right) and dedication you've put into the site.
Way to go Joe. I know that without this site I might actually do work during the day :happy:
Brampton Wrote:Way to go Joe. I know that without this site I might actually do work during the day :happy:

It seems that both of the Ford mechanics on here don't actually work much :poke:
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Way to go Joe. I know that without this site I might actually do work during the day :happy:

It seems that both of the Ford mechanics on here don't actually work much :poke:
A little known fact. I used to be a Ford mechanic.
Happy birthday DBN. Thank you for keeping me company while I work in my office all alone.
Joe In PA Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

and you didn't work for ages :poke:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

April 3rd to August 25th. Confusedwoot:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:It seems that both of the Ford mechanics on here don't actually work much :poke:
April 3rd to August 25th. Confusedwoot:
Those were definately dark days
I celebrated last night be doing many many Irish car bombs
Pages: 1 2