Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 3-8-10 Monday - Another Earthquake...look out CA!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Another thing that bothers me is people asking to borrow my tools.

HEY ASSHOLE, GO BUY YOUR OWN! Confusedlap:

Or worse, when they don't return them. I used to have 2 complete socket sets... Note, I USED to have.

My brother in law is terrible for that. My husband will buy tools, Pete will borrow them and then they never come back so Jim will go over there to find them and they are scattered on the floor in the garage, lying in oil...
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Another thing that bothers me is people asking to borrow my tools.

Or worse, when they don't return them. I used to have 2 complete socket sets... Note, I USED to have.

My brother in law is terrible for that. My husband will buy tools, Pete will borrow them and then they never come back so Jim will go over there to find them and they are scattered on the floor in the garage, lying in oil...

I have one of those B&D mouse sanders. I loved it, used it on tons of little projects. Some one borrowed and used it.... without the sandpaper attached and rubbed off the velcro bottom, now it's useless.
beckster Wrote:

If I don't get them back, I take fingers off with pry bars!
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

That threat works with some people, but not the others... In fact, I need to raid my sisters' place, as a ton of my movies were "borrowed" and haven't come back
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

That threat works with some people, but not the others... In fact, I need to raid my sisters' place, as a ton of my movies were "borrowed" and haven't come back
that sucks too........people who borrow cds/dvds and either they don't return them or they get returned damaged
All my girls had their ears peirced when they were babies. I know what Covino is talking about here.
LeNeve Wrote:All my girls had their ears peirced when they were babies. I know what Covino is talking about here.
i don't see what the big deal is.
LeNeve Wrote:All my girls had their ears peirced when they were babies. I know what Covino is talking about here.

My nieces too....we got them little pearl earrings for the Christening....they look soo cute with their little pearls in their ears. Very dainty!!!
The only celebrity that has ever responded to me personally is Steve Covino.
Iva13 Wrote:

My nieces too....we got them little pearl earrings for the Christening....they look soo cute with their little pearls in their ears. Very dainty!!!

BUT................... then we had to take them out, because they were allergic to fake gold, and their ears turned green.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:That threat works with some people, but not the others... In fact, I need to raid my sisters' place, as a ton of my movies were "borrowed" and haven't come back
that sucks too........people who borrow cds/dvds and either they don't return them or they get returned damaged

I started burning copies of my movies to loan out, so I wouldn't sweat it if they didn't come back, but I have so many movies that I can't get to them all. And some of the newer movies I couldn't copy.
LeNeve Wrote:The only celebrity that has ever responded to me personally is Steve Covino.

But the only celebrity I have ever personally messaged is Covino.
I emailed Rich when I first started listening but he never responded. Another reason why I'm not a Rich Davis fan
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

BUT................... then we had to take them out, because they were allergic to fake gold, and their ears turned green.

Lesson Learned....No Fake Gold... :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Lesson Learned....No Fake Gold... :roflmao:

Apparently I am already raising actual gold diggers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11