Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Pro Sports Jerseys - Do you buy them, and/or do you wear em?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One of the other threads is talking about jerseys. So whacha wear, or don't you?
I personaly don't buy customized or actual player jerseys, but I own a few.
I only wear them to games, would never wear them in public. The only exception is my soccer jerseys.
I prefer to buy jerseys without names on the back. I have a Cubs, Red Wings, Pens, UND Hockey
I buy jerseys when the spirit moves me to do it. I only wear them to games as well. I currently own 7 of them, but 2 are unusable as the players have moved on to other teams.
Derick Wrote:I prefer to buy jerseys without names on the back. I have a Cubs, Red Wings, Pens, UND Hockey

I only own one Jersey (mainly because I'm a big dude and look like a packed sausage in them), but when I DO buy them, it's always without a name. They're expensive and durable. I want to wear it for a decade, and in the Free Agency era, that doesn't happen all the time.
I like the Giants, and I was really close to buying a Plaxico burress jersey about 3 years ago. Never ended up getting it and i'm glad i didn't waste the $85 on it after what happened

I don't own any now. I was thinking of getting a Steve Smith jersey though.
I have one Oiler Jersey and one Team Canada jersey (2010 version). I've only worn them to actual games. And never a name on it and NEVER with something "clever" (i.e. fucking stupid) written on the back!! Hate novelty jerseys!!
My wife got me a Raptors jersey to wear to a game she got me tickets to, then I wore it to an exhibition game in Edmonton the next year. Now it's in a display box with the ticket stubs and stuff as a momento of the game.
I have 2 Rider jerseys,a U of S Huskies football jersey and a Canucks jersey.I've been considering getting an Eagles jersey with Dawkins on it,but I might have to wait until he retires for that.I wish I had bought one of those green WJC team Canada jerseys.
I actually have a lot of Jersey's. I only wear them:

1. To games
2. Watching games at home
3. To the sports bar to watch games

Like Brampton said, soccer jerseys are an exception.
I have zero jerseys, but I do have t shirts and hats of the Broncos, Avalanche, and Rockies. I also have Bronco pajamas.

I only wear the t-shirts and hats when it is in season.
I have Red Wings hats. Normally, I try to avoid there being a year printed on it, so it doesn't look dated. Though I think I still have a cap from a Stanley Cup '97 win.
I have one Wpg Blue Bomber jersey and 1 Pens jersey. I only wear my bomber jerseys to the games. The pens jersey was purchased last year right before the Pens won the Stanley Cup for work.
Buy a fake authentic on eBay and only wear it to the game.
And only if that teams playing. I would slit Mercer's throat if I saw him in a Pirates jersey at a Mets Phillies game
BigFan Wrote:Buy a fake authentic on eBay and only wear it to the game.
And only if that teams playing. I would slit Mercer's throat if I saw him in a Pirates jersey at a Mets Phillies game

Don't worry...you'd have every right. I don't do that either. It's extremely lame to wear a jersey of a team that isn't playing.

Hopefully hats are acceptable... :cya:
Pages: 1 2