Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Making Love vs Fucking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Joe In PA Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I would imagine Pete only cuddles if she wears his Crosby jersey afterwards.

True...but you know she'd be getting fucked (and fucked hard) if she was wearing the Crosby jersey during.
I wonder what would happen if we slipped a Flyers jersey in that bedroom.

Hmmm good question. Maybe really angry fucking.
Hondo Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I would imagine Pete only cuddles if she wears his Crosby jersey afterwards.

True...but you know she'd be getting fucked (and fucked hard) if she was wearing the Crosby jersey during.

Surprisingly, I do not own a Crosby Jersey, in fact the only Pens jerseys I have are Jagr and Kasparaitis. I need to update, but I don't like getting the guys everyone has (I got the authentic Jagr ones for $30 right after he got traded, tie downs and everything), Crosby, Fluery, Malkin, Staal. I want a jersey of a guy who will be around for 4 or 5 years, that I like that is not the same jersey everyone else has. Jersey's are expensive, I am still waiting for the person. Ponikorovski might be that guy if they sign him this off season.

With that said, I am not JIW, I do not envision other men when I am fucking my wife.

Beckster and Paul still have not convinced me in any way that sex is ever making love, slow, fast, hard, soft, it's all fucking.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:

I wonder what would happen if we slipped a Flyers jersey in that bedroom.

Jizz rag, easy question.
In general, you would only fuck a random nussie, but you make love to the one you have a strong emotional bond to.

YET..... You can be horny and lay your partner across a table for a little hardcore fucking. If you drop in an "I love you", extensive caressing (not just fondling), and follow with the bond-building cuddle time after (rather than throwing clothes back on or jumping in the shower), then you have turned into love-making.

There is a difference just as there was a difference in the way you would have fucked that random chick back in the day compared to your wife now. You can't tell me that you look at her the same as you did those randoms. AND that IS the difference!
beckster Wrote:In general, you would only fuck a random nussie, but you make love to the one you have a strong emotional bond to.

YET..... You can be horny and lay your partner across a table for a little hardcore fucking. If you drop in an "I love you", extensive caressing (not just fondling), and follow with the bond-building cuddle time after (rather than throwing clothes back on or jumping in the shower), then you have turned into love-making.

There is a difference just as there was a difference in the way you would have fucked that random chick back in the day compared to your wife now. You can't tell me that you look at her the same as you did those randoms. AND that IS the difference!

Nope, it's all fucking, if love is involved or not.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Surprisingly, I do not own a Crosby Jersey, in fact the only Pens jerseys I have are Jagr and Kasparaitis. I need to update, but I don't like getting the guys everyone has (I got the authentic Jagr ones for $30 right after he got traded, tie downs and everything), Crosby, Fluery, Malkin, Staal. I want a jersey of a guy who will be around for 4 or 5 years, that I like that is not the same jersey everyone else has. Jersey's are expensive, I am still waiting for the person. Ponikorovski might be that guy if they sign him this off season.

I'm the same way except I know the only people that stick around that long are the star players, haha. So, I have 4 Pens jerseys...2 Crosbys and 2 Malkins.

My 3 Pirates jerseys will surely be all outdated by the end of this year. Duke's the only guy I have left, and if he does well this year he'll be gone. I'll have to think about getting a McCutchen or Alvarez one, but there's no guarantee either of those guys will be around more than about 3-4 years. :mad:
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Surprisingly, I do not own a Crosby Jersey, in fact the only Pens jerseys I have are Jagr and Kasparaitis. I need to update, but I don't like getting the guys everyone has (I got the authentic Jagr ones for $30 right after he got traded, tie downs and everything), Crosby, Fluery, Malkin, Staal. I want a jersey of a guy who will be around for 4 or 5 years, that I like that is not the same jersey everyone else has. Jersey's are expensive, I am still waiting for the person. Ponikorovski might be that guy if they sign him this off season.

I'm the same way except I know the only people that stick around that long are the star players, haha. So, I have 4 Pens jerseys...2 Crosbys and 2 Malkins.

My 3 Pirates jerseys will surely be all outdated by the end of this year. Duke's the only guy I have left, and if he does well this year he'll be gone. I'll have to think about getting a McCutchen or Alvarez one, but there's no guarantee either of those guys will be around more than about 3-4 years. :mad:

The only Pirates jerseys I have are a black Kris Benson and a Freddie Sanchez all star jersey from the year the game was in PGH. I also have two game worn Ryan Vogelsong jerseys, but he is a friend of mine and gave them to me. One is a throwback yellow 70's style, pretty cool, and the other is the grey vest. I actually am going to get a McCutcheon jersey this spring at some point. I got a black McCutcheon Tshirt at Dicks a few days ago and they have white jerseys also. I think they might actually keep him around for a long time, so I am taking the plunge.
Pages: 1 2