Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Which show comes first?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something occurred to me today when I got a tweet from @MashUpRich saying, "Do me a quick favor and follow my other show too! @covinoandrich." which got me thinking... We have heard Covino say over and over again how C&R is his first priority and how much passion he has for the show, but is the same true for Rich?

I am throwing this out; does Rich view his Morning Mach Up show on Hit 1 as his primary show or is it C&R? Discuss...
The C&R show is obviously Covino's #1 show of priority, probably cause his other show is on at midnight.

Rich has 2 show at much better times, and is easier to market to the consumer than Covino. The mash up has a broader audience, and is listened to by a greater demographic. He would be foolish to not treat the mashup as his #1 show.

I feel that if the C&R show was cancelled tommorrow, Rich wouldn't bat an eye.

I don't say this to sound like a dick, but I'm just being real!
Brampton,
I love your participation in forum but sometimes you can be waaaaaaaay off.
The behind the scenes planning and work that goes into the show, the politics of SiriusXM, how salaries are computed. Music side vs Talk side etc..., are things that you guys would no nothing about.
And would it be a smart move for me to hurt people and say which show is more important. Doesnt that leave me less valuable?
Just put your best effort into both shows...that's all you can do. It kind of sucks that C&R can't get cross-exposure from the Mash Up show but I understand why.

I see that you're bringing up March Stacheness on the Mash Up page. Hopefully that can give you the chance to mention it came from C&R on the air and have people check the show out from there.
Greg Mercer Wrote:Just put your best effort into both shows...that's all you can do. It kind of sucks that C&R can't get cross-exposure from the Mash Up show but I understand why.

I see that you're bringing up March Stacheness on the Mash Up page. Hopefully that can give you the chance to mention it came from C&R on the air and have people check the show out from there.

March Stacheness is just so depressing for me lol. It's a month long reminder that I can't grow a good mustache lol
ap bikini team Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:Just put your best effort into both shows...that's all you can do. It kind of sucks that C&R can't get cross-exposure from the Mash Up show but I understand why.

March Stacheness is just so depressing for me lol. It's a month long reminder that I can't grow a good mustache lol
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Rich Davis Wrote:Brampton,
The behind the scenes planning and work that goes into the show, the politics of SiriusXM, how salaries are computed. Music side vs Talk side etc..., are things that you guys would no nothing about.
And would it be a smart move for me to hurt people and say which show is more important. Doesnt that leave me less valuable?
Its good that your entertaining cause your grammer/spelling is pretty bad.

Its "know nothing"
:roflmao:

And I'm not sometimes way off, its most times. :thanks:
Soccer moms eat up that Morning Mashup shit. Hell, even I listen to it during commercial breaks on Stern. It's got to be where the money is. It's got to be a relief for Rich to do the family friendly thing during the day and be able to be himself a few hours after that though.
Brampton Wrote:

Its "know nothing"

I sure hope you spelled grammar wrong on purpose if you are correcting his spelling
:poke:
DaveP Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Its "know nothing"

I sure hope you spelled grammar wrong on purpose if you are correcting his spelling
:poke:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
You guys are way off.

The money is in the talk show.

Rich puts C&R first, I have no doubts (like Gwen Stefani) about this.

Overall, the morning mashup does better numbers, but also has the premier radio slot and takes way less work to put together as 90% of the show is music.