Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Feb 26, 2010...I'm here to see a man about a horse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
let the games begin
A dead horse? :deadhorse:
What's up Dicky, What are we talking about today?
Derick Wrote:What's up Dicky, What are we talking about today?
Hopefully the amount of Lesbian hockey players in the olympics!
I hope they don't talk about the weather.
Brampton Wrote:
So they are upset that the Womens hockey team were on the ice smoking cigars and drinking beer after the game last night.
it could have been worse, they could have been doing other things with the cigars!
So far, no work today. One hour down, and I'm sooooooo bored. Where is everyone today?
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
So they are upset that the Womens hockey team were on the ice smoking cigars and drinking beer after the game last night.
it could have been worse, they could have been doing other things with the cigars!

Who's to say they didn't????
Brampton Wrote:So far, no work today. One hour down, and I'm sooooooo bored. Where is everyone today?

There is a focus here that needs the brakes checked, but no one has a lift.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So far, no work today. One hour down, and I'm sooooooo bored. Where is everyone today?

There is a focus here that needs the brakes checked, but no one has a lift.
jack? or is that to old school
Just because I crave attention like Rich does, I'm currently streaming myself eating on my web stream.

I'll probably attempt to play some real guitar afterward...so if you're bored hit it up.
From the Washington Post... Confusedad:

'Growing Pains' actor committed suicide
By Reuters
Friday, February 26, 2010
VANCOUVER, B.C. -- Missing American actor Andrew Koenig, who starred in the 1980s TV comedy "Growing Pains," killed himself, his father said Thursday after police found his body in an isolated area of a park.

"Our son took his own life," a distraught Walter Koenig, who portrayed Chekov in the original "Star Trek" TV series, told reporters at a late-afternoon news conference.

Andrew Koenig, 41, was last seen Feb. 14 when he left a friend's Vancouver apartment; he was reported missing four days later after his father, in Los Angeles, received a despondent letter from his son.

Koenig's disappearance caused friends -- including such other former child stars as Alyssa Milano and Kirk Cameron -- to post comments online or put out statements seeking information on his whereabouts.

On a Web site, Koenig's parents posted a long description of their son, including the fact that he had been suffering from clinical depression when he disappeared.
Greg Mercer Wrote:Just because I crave attention like Rich does, I'm currently streaming myself eating on my web stream.

I'll probably attempt to play some real guitar afterward...so if you're bored hit it up.
where is the link? I often watch Joe Cam when I'm bored
JDubb Wrote:From the Washington Post... Confusedad:

'Growing Pains' actor committed suicide
anyone remember his character name?
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Who's to say they didn't????
Zing!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19