Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Spot's Shoes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was cracking up yesterday when Covino said Spot has one foot shaped weird and Spot could fold his shoe in half because it's 3 sizes too big.
I want to see a picture of Spots shoes!

[Image: vans-sk8-hi-sneaker-chair-2.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
As long as we don't have to look at his feet I'm fine with that.
True story...Spots feet are like an 8 but his brick feet are so wide and square that he gets a 12 and his toes only go halfway. Its hilaaaarious! He can literally fold his sneakers in half! hahahaha He should go to to PayLEAST & buy some "Nike Squares" or ReeBOX for those cinder block badboys he has!

Spot should have been a field goal kicker!
Covino Wrote:True story...Spots feet are like an 8 but his brick feet are so wide and square that he gets a 12 and his toes only go halfway. Its hilaaaarious! He can literally fold his sneakers in half! hahahaha He should go to to PayLEAST & buy some "Nike Squares" or ReeBOX for those cinder block badboys he has!

I'd like a picture of Spots feet (with socks on) next to the shoes he wears.
Covino Wrote:True story...Spots feet are like an 8 but his brick feet are so wide and square that he gets a 12 and his toes only go halfway. Its hilaaaarious! He can literally fold his sneakers in half! hahahaha He should go to to PayLEAST & buy some "Nike Squares" or ReeBOX for those cinder block badboys he has!

He really just needs to get some New Balance. They're comfortable and sell them in like triple E sizes, so they're wider to accommodate bricks.
:roflmao: :roflmao: poor Spot....