Dudebro Nation

Full Version: February 25, 2010 ~ Thursday, The Bet is On!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
JDubb Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:The Yankees have been to the playoffs 1 year in a row. They missed last year.

F the Yankees (outside of you Edoblin), I am so sick and tired of hearing about them. I don't watch baseball so I have no elegance to any MLB team.

Can't say F the Yankees unless you have some sort of allegiance to another team. Can't hate on the Yankees for building their brand to the point where they can afford any player.
Derick Wrote:
Covino Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:He has one brother and one sister would it kill him to put them in his wedding??????

I am with Rich on this one. He has stated before that he is not very close to his siblings, so why would he put them in his wedding if he has better friends?

They can carry the gifts before communion.

Then Why "flip" the CIRCUS BILL? ahhh The white guilt!
is this some sort of "White Mans Burden" reference

I had joked about Rich's Blindside "white guilt" but just sayin that MAYBE he feels the need to pay for them out of guilt that he doesn't spend time w/ them or want them in the wedding..was only jokin' Rich is one of the best dudes I'm just glad he's not my brother!
Covino Wrote:I'm just glad he's not my brother!
:roflmao: :roflmao:
And you'll probably be in the wedding
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12