Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Chelofellow a dadbro...again!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please welcome to the world, Nathaniel Petros Carachelo.!!!

Born February 24, 2010 at 12:41 PM. All is good and he and mom are healthy. He got to watch Canada beat Russia in mens hockey with me when he was 6 hous old. Gotta get him started early.

He is awesome, mom is great, and I am tired. Probably see you all in a few days.

[Image: 25990_326549663709_764383709_3575432_7055011_n.jpg]
[Image: 25990_326549688709_764383709_3575435_3992670_n.jpg]
Congratulations :clap:
CONGRATS, Dude! :clap: :clap:
Awesome bro. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Congratulations!!!
Chelo he's beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you and your family!!!! Did you name him after anyone??? How much did he weigh? How long?? You know me I like details. Big Grin
congrats buddy
Congrats.
Congrats and good luck. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Iva13 Wrote:Chelo he's beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you and your family!!!! Did you name him after anyone??? How much did he weigh? How long?? You know me I like details. Big Grin

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!!!

He was 8lbs 10oz and was 20inches. We actually didn`t have a name picked out until after he was born and we just came up with Nathaniel.

His middle name (Petros) is named after my wife`s father.

I asked the nurse if I could cut his umbilical cord with a hockey skate as a symbolic gesture, but that was a no-go

I guess Nussie_T is next!!
chelofellow Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Chelo he's beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you and your family!!!! Did you name him after anyone??? How much did he weigh? How long?? You know me I like details. Big Grin

He was 8lbs 10oz and was 20inches. We actually didn`t have a name picked out until after he was born and we just came up with Nathaniel.

I asked the nurse if I could cut his umbilical cord with a hockey skate as a symbolic gesture, but that was a no-go

Thanks for the info...wow he was a nice size baby!!!
I for one am glad the doc didn't let you cut it w/the skate... :roflmao: ;-)
chelofellow Wrote:

chelofellow Wrote:

triple poster. geez.
holy triple post Iva :postwhore: :postwhore:
Pages: 1 2