Dudebro Nation

Full Version: DBN!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How the fuck are you guys?? Just wanted to swing by and say whats up. Thanks for giving your opinions and thoughts. Always a fun read in the morning.
Well done DBN,
Dicky Doo
Thanks
Great discussion on Morning Mash Up this morning regarding Nicole and Playboy for $25k. I'm gonna throw up a poll about it.
Thanks Dicky Doo for keeping me entertained at work.
WASSUP DICKY DOO!!! Our threads do rock, I go back through and laugh my ass off reading them.

:boobs: <-- Gratuitous Boobie Bounce
AirHej Wrote:Great discussion on Morning Mash Up this morning regarding Nicole and Playboy for $25k. I'm gonna throw up a poll about it.

Should have saved that discussion for CnR. Although I think Nicole is missing the ass that's required to be in Playboy... No offense.
edoblin Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Great discussion on Morning Mash Up this morning regarding Nicole and Playboy for $25k. I'm gonna throw up a poll about it.

Should have saved that discussion for CnR. Although I think Nicole is missing the ass that's required to be in Playboy... No offense.

+1. Wasn't Ticklesack's "Assless" written about her or no?
AirHej Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:

+1. Wasn't Ticklesack's "Assless" written about her or no?

She was the "inspiration".
you suck Rich!
BigFan Wrote:you suck Rich!
:roflmao:
Did Covino post on here the last day or 2?Why did rich all of a sudden decide to try and outdo him by starting a thread and try and get the spotlight back on him again?
i bleed green Wrote:Did Covino post on here the last day or 2?Why did rich all of a sudden decide to try and outdo him by starting a thread and try and get the spotlight back on him again?

:roflmao: Because he is Rich!! :roflmao: :roflmao:
haha...how would i even know when Covino posts here. You guys are funny.
Rich Davis Wrote:haha...how would i even know when Covino posts here. You guys are funny.

RED WAGONS MO SUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rich Davis Wrote:haha...how would i even know when Covino posts here. You guys are funny.

Don't worry about them Rich! Most of us appreciate when either of you guys pay us a visit!
Pages: 1 2