Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Did the boys get OWNED?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hear Ellis was on the show. I didn't hear the show yesterday, but I caught a few people talking about it. I googled it and came across a thread on the Opie and Anthony forum (Who knew they had a forum). A bunch of people on there were saying C&R got owned by Ellis. How true is this?

I can't really see them getting owned, but I can imagine him being in the studio and not shutting the fuck up.

On a side note, the child molesters over at the O&A forum don't really like C&R.
If the future of radio involves sticking M&M under your foreskin than yes C&R got owned. Ellis was on Howard this morning and challenged Sal to see how many M&M's they could fit in their "pouch." Ellis challenged Sal in a way to get onto Howard. Howard didn't know he had a show on Sirius, he thought he was an extreme sports/skateboard guy. They didn't talk about Ellis show at all they talked about crazy stories from Ellis when was growing up.

He is a :douche:
I caught part of that on the Stern Show today. That's some pretty gay shit.

So what's the deal with Ellis all over the place lately? I heard he was also on O&A. When is he doing the Martha Stewart show? Is Sirius trying to get him more listeners?

He was on Bubba a few months ago because he was talking shit about Bubba or something like that. Bubba kinda kissed his ass a little too much I thought.
JDubb Wrote:If the future of radio involves sticking M&M under your foreskin than yes C&R got owned. Ellis was on Howard this morning and challenged Sal to see how many M&M's they could fit in their "pouch." Ellis challenged Sal in a way to get onto Howard. Howard didn't know he had a show on Sirius, he thought he was an extreme sports/skateboard guy. They didn't talk about Ellis show at all they talked about crazy stories from Ellis when was growing up.

He is a :douche:

Not a fan of Ellis but Howard is aware he has a show... Ellis has been on his show before.
ellis was very agressive and Rich pussied out, he did his fake laugh at Ellis' bad jokes and kept on asking why they can't be friends. Covino not being in the studio couldn't say or do much during the yelling match.
Luckly Layla called after to move things on. She's a classy lady.
Joe In PA Wrote:On a side note, the child molesters over at the O&A forum don't really like C&R.

Well, I don't particularly care for child molesters either, so there.
Ellis is just whoring himself. Supposedly Rich was on Ellis show the same day Ellis appeared on C&R. I missed it, though.
Anyone whgo listens to Opie and anthony is automatically a :fag: .
i bleed green Wrote:Anyone whgo listens to Opie and anthony is automatically a :fag: .

What's wrong with O&A?
ap bikini team Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Anyone whgo listens to Opie and anthony is automatically a :fag: .

What's wrong with O&A?

They are terrible. I tried listening to them in Philly and I wasn't into it at all.
Joe In PA Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

What's wrong with O&A?

They are terrible. I tried listening to them in Philly and I wasn't into it at all.

I loved them in Philly! Back then it was just the two. Norton wasn't a part of the show, just a reoccurring guest. I'll admit it took a little to get used to them, but definitely liked them.
I should maybe take a step back and say that I've only really listened to them on youtube and they sound like whiny bitches.Being that I am in the Bubba and Howard camp I suppose I am probably biased.