Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 2/08/10 NSFW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Staying east coast for this week. Lots of snow. Sucks ass. But at least this gives everyone something to look at.

UP Next:

Kendall Wilson
5'6
36-25-35
Charlotte, NC

[Image: 4884cd8879e85.jpg]
[Image: 495a3f17bd0f9.jpg]
[Image: 49d3b1ed951b3.jpg]
[Image: 49d3b23d7cd7d.jpg]
[Image: 4884cece49f22.jpg]
[Image: 495a433c1c860.jpg]

Michelle Seelbach
5'10
34-24-32
Jacksonville, FL

[Image: 4a368683b4a71.jpg]
[Image: 4a2b5b7346354.jpg]
[Image: 4a2b5b8738ffb.jpg]
[Image: 49d13133a5c99.jpg]
[Image: 49e21f9611881.jpg]
Kendall - very nice body, even topless, but no wiggles, defiantly hot

Michelle - sorry Paul, but this girl looks like a crack whore with a bad plastic surgeon
Kendall looks older than most of the girls you post. How old is she? I like her. Michelle, I don't care for at all. She looks trashy or something.
beckster Wrote:Kendall looks older than most of the girls you post. How old is she? I like her. Michelle, I don't care for at all. She looks trashy or something.

She's 31. The oldest girl I have on the team is 34.

With Michelle, I think it's more the quality of pics. I've seen her in person and the shots don't do her justice.
I REALLY REALLY like Kendal. She is one of my favorites yet. She has everything symmetrical and in the right places. She has a really pretty face and a great ass. Her face actually kind of looks like Rich's ex Kristin. The fact that she is 31 and looks that good is an added bonus also. The nurse in the last picture with her is BUSTED though, kind of ruins the pic. Paul, any more NSFW for her? I would gently perform sweet anal on her.

Michelle is the poster girl for Jacksonville. Whiskey Tango just like that entire city. Jacksonville is the whiskey tango capital of the US. If you look at the last pic, her nipple is WAAAY to high on her boob. With that said I would give her some good ole fashion trailer park anal. Anymore NSFW of her?
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I REALLY REALLY like Kendal. She is one of my favorites yet. She has everything symmetrical and in the right places. She has a really pretty face and a great ass. Her face actually kind of looks like Rich's ex Kristin. The fact that she is 31 and looks that good is an added bonus also. The nurse in the last picture with her is BUSTED though, kind of ruins the pic. Paul, any more NSFW for her? I would gently perform sweet anal on her.

Michelle is the poster girl for Jacksonville. Whiskey Tango just like that entire city. Jacksonville is the whiskey tango capital of the US. If you look at the last pic, her nipple is WAAAY to high on her boob. With that said I would give her some good ole fashion trailer park anal. Anymore NSFW of her?
i'll pass on any more NSFW pics of her, until her nipple is placed in its proper position
Here are more pics. The girl is new to the team, so I haven't had a shot to get new images. I'm definitely not happy with the current images. Hopefully the photographer I have down in that area will be able to much better with her.

[Image: 4a47b574d0945.jpg]
[Image: 4a47b4d1a4638.jpg]
[Image: 487d5da1ac99d.jpg]
Why does Kendall do so many shoots with inferior chicks.

There is nothing wrong with a pale chick, It can be real sexy, and that chick has a nice body, but her face is average on a good day and that landing strip looks like it is made out of loose tobacco or eyeliner, I can not decide which.

Anyway, Kendall is smokin so thanks for posting more of her NSFW and if you come across any more, feel free to post them right away.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Why does Kendall do so many shoots with inferior chicks.

There is nothing wrong with a pale chick, It can be real sexy, and that chick has a nice body, but her face is average on a good day and that landing strip looks like it is made out of loose tobacco or eyeliner, I can not decide which.

Anyway, Kendall is smokin so thanks for posting more of her NSFW and if you come across any more, feel free to post them right away.

Yeah I know. However Valerie (the one with the landing strip), is a great model. She makes about 10k a month shooting nude work. She's kind of nutty though lol
ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Why does Kendall do so many shoots with inferior chicks.

Yeah I know. However Valerie (the one with the landing strip), is a great model. She makes about 10k a month shooting nude work. She's kind of nutty though lol
for 10k a month I'll take my clothes off and let you take a picture
Derick Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

Shit, Me too. And, thanks to my dearly beloved, I don't have much left to hide.
ap bikini team Wrote:

I wish I could make 10K a month doing nude work.
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

Shit, Me too. And, thanks to my dearly beloved, I don't have much left to hide.

I am sure Paul will make sure the studio is nice a cold, just like you like it.....
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Shit, Me too. And, thanks to my dearly beloved, I don't have much left to hide.

I am sure Paul will make sure the studio is nice a cold, just like you like it.....

Gosh, thanks... :roll:

Confusedarcasm:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Shit, Me too. And, thanks to my dearly beloved, I don't have much left to hide.

Gosh, thanks... :roll:

Confusedarcasm:

Actually, I try to keep the studio warm. Whenever you get a thin girl, and it gets cold, the veins start to show in the legs and they get blotchy. It's a pain in the ass when editing them. Although if you want pointy nipples, there's always cold beer cans.
Pages: 1 2