Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Reasons why Spot is gay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
beckster Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:I gave Love Actually 5 stars too. It's one of my favorites. I'm getting worried here looking at some of the posts

You need to punch a baby or something to separate yourself from all this.

Does it help that I'm dating a model? Is that enough to separate myself?
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:I gave Love Actually 5 stars too. It's one of my favorites. I'm getting worried here looking at some of the posts

You need to punch a baby or something to separate yourself from all this.

Does it help that I'm dating a model? Is that enough to separate myself?

Yeah, I think we can give you credit for the model. But I would try to keep anymore Yag stuff under wraps, just in case. ;-)
Paul look back through your posts and think, "should I be telling anyone this?"
Well, we know he's a dishonest asshole who's gonna cheat on his girlfriend
He flirts with girls, in an attempt to hide his :homo: side.
Derick Wrote:Paul look back through your posts and think, "should I be telling anyone this?"

I'm proud I can cook and bake. And Love Actually, was a great movie. Not ashamed to say that. It's not like I watch horror movies through my fingers like Rich.
ap bikini team Wrote:It's not like I watch horror movies through my fingers like Rich.

Good point! :mrgreen:
Because he can't pronounce words like "scenario" and "pecan" without sounding like a :fag:
b/c he frequents penis.com and NOT for the penis facts, he just stumbled upon those, he was actually there looking for penis.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:b/c he frequents penis.com and NOT for the penis facts, he just stumbled upon those, he was actually there looking for penis.
And he spent more time talking about penis facts than vagina facts.
the keifer Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:b/c he frequents penis.com and NOT for the penis facts, he just stumbled upon those, he was actually there looking for penis.
And he spent more time talking about penis facts than vagina facts.
cause the ratio of penis to vagina's for him are about a thousand to one
b/c he carries a 14" black dildo in his traveling bag.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:b/c he carries a 14" black dildo in his traveling bag.

3 of them actually. I heard him talking about it when I was on hold one day.
He tried to put the real touch in his ass
Because he Is on Chatroulette to see Cocks all the time.
Pages: 1 2 3 4