Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Looking for some DBN help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As most of you know I recently lost my job, again. I am hoping the DBN will be able to help me out trying to find a contact with Accenture? There is a Call Center Service Operations Optimization Mgr position that I think fits really well with my background and with what I like doing. If you have any contacts with Accenture I would rally appreciate the help. I have already applied online but want to make a connection with someone within Accenture in hopes of my resume making it to the pile that at least gets a phone call.

Thanks DBN!

J Dubb
I've never heard of them, but Good Luck!
Never heard of them. What do they do?
they sponsor a golf tournament

Are they an accoutning firm?
Derick The Solution Wrote:they sponsor a golf tournament

Are they an accoutning firm?

Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company helping clients become high-performance businesses and governments (from their web site).
Didn't they sponsor Tiger? Give him a ring..
They did just fire Tiger, so if you can play golf there's an opening
I couldn't imagine losing another job so soon. It had such a bad effect on me the first time that I don't think I'd have it in me to fight losing everything again. In a month I'd wind up living in my parent's basement and working at McDonalds.

I'm not sure if it's going to turn into a contact or not, but I used to work for Lincoln Financial in Philly and Accenture used to be in involved there. A friend of mine who also worked for Lincoln used to have to go through them for all of the company asset purchases. I sent an email to him asking if he had any contacts there that could help you out.
OK scratch that idea JDubb. My friend emailed me back and said he never made any friends with them. Lincoln got rid of them when they went through a merger with another large financial company. He was pleased to see them go.

I wish you luck man. Keep us up to date on your progress. We all need to start a DBN company. I'm just not sure what service or product we can sell. I'm fucking tired of being poor.
Joe In PA Wrote:I couldn't imagine losing another job so soon. It had such a bad effect on me the first time that I don't think I'd have it in me to fight losing everything again. In a month I'd wind up living in my parent's basement and working at McDonalds.
I'm fucking tired of being poor.
I hear you bro. I'm dealing with that shit right now :killme:
and jdubb is going to work for an globalization/outsourcing consulting comany. That's how everything got so fucked up to begin with. We need more jobs here
Joe In PA Wrote:OK scratch that idea JDubb. My friend emailed me back and said he never made any friends with them. Lincoln got rid of them when they went through a merger with another large financial company. He was pleased to see them go.

I wish you luck man. Keep us up to date on your progress. We all need to start a DBN company. I'm just not sure what service or product we can sell. I'm fucking tired of being poor.

Thanks Joe, I appreciate your willingness to help.

Nagadave, just because they have offices in Canada, they are considered globalized. ;-)
i'm not sure what mechanics, scientists, security, dj's, and computer peops could all do together. I know how bout a pyramid?

Confusedarcasm:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i'm not sure what mechanics, scientists, security, dj's, and computer peops could all do together. I know how bout a pyramid?

Confusedarcasm:

I'm down with that.
Nagadave, just because they have offices in Canada, they are considered globalized. ;-)[/quote]

I got ya dude. I wasn't trying to come down on you about it

Two of my buddys worked for neilson (ratings) and just lost thier jobs too. They told them you can eiether be fired in two weeks, or go live in india for 4 months and train the people who are taking your jobs to do them, and be fired when you get back.

One of them went, one of them didn't. Either way i thought that was fucked up