Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Famous and Talentless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I'm watching this Telethon and the first 2 people I saw were Wyclef and Shakira. Two people that really have no musical talent, but have been very succesful. (Wyclef maybe a good writer, but I'm not really sure) Shakira sounds like a cross between a deaf girl and a dying cat.

[Image: shakira1.jpg]
[Image: kanye-west1.jpg]

I don't get this guy either. I never really thought he could rap and he certainly can't sing. He did make autotune even more popular and I will hate him forever for it.

My beliefs on autotune are that if you can't sing you shouldn't be putting records out.
[Image: paris_hilton_350x.jpg]

Paris... Do I really have to say anything else?
Joe In PA Wrote:[Image: paris_hilton_350x.jpg]

Paris... Do I really have to say anything else?
c'mon joe, you know you love her song

[youtube]2gO3mGPXeSE[/youtube]
Joe while I normally agree with so much that you say. Wyclef is as you said an amazing writer, but as even proven on C&R a few years back the guy is a sick guitar player. The man plays almost every instrument out there you just never realize because he usually just ends up doing vocals.
jotaka20 Wrote:Joe while I normally agree with so much that you say. Wyclef is as you said an amazing writer, but as even proven on C&R a few years back the guy is a sick guitar player. The man plays almost every instrument out there you just never realize because he usually just ends up doing vocals.

I agree. I think Wyclef doesn't belong on this list.
How about Lady Gaga? I can't stand that chick.
I liked Lady gaga's first song, before it was popular. Everything she does now annoys me and she is butt fucking ugly.

Shakira has a good writer, she just can not sing. Her talent lays solely in her nice juicy ass and tight little 5' body.
jotaka20 Wrote:Joe while I normally agree with so much that you say. Wyclef is as you said an amazing writer, but as even proven on C&R a few years back the guy is a sick guitar player. The man plays almost every instrument out there you just never realize because he usually just ends up doing vocals.
Ahh I take back what I said. I do remember him on the show now that you mention it. I feel :owned:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I liked Lady gaga's first song, before it was popular. Everything she does now annoys me and she is butt fucking ugly.

Shakira has a good writer, she just can not sing. Her talent lays solely in her nice juicy ass and tight little 5' body.
Although I think Lady GaGa is trying to hard to be unique I think she's pretty talented.
Lady Gaga is definitely talented, it really shows when she's doing an acoustic live performance:

Before she got popular:
[youtube]NM51qOpwcIM[/youtube]

Paparazzi acoustic live:
[youtube]gY9GzCN74SA[/youtube]
Wyclef = Awesome

Brittany Spears = Lame She is now only famous for being famous.
negadave Wrote:

I agree. I think Wyclef doesn't belong on this list.
How about Lady Gaga? I can't stand that chick.

Whether you like her or not, she is amazing at the piano. Annoying but very talented.

Also Shakira is a great song writer and before she came to the states (when she was a phenom in just spanish circles), her voice was much less irritating.

What about Kim Kardasian? Just because her dad defended OJ, and she took it in the ass from Ray J, shouldn't make you famous. Any of the Kardasians sisters for that matter.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I liked Lady gaga's first song, before it was popular. Everything she does now annoys me and she is butt fucking ugly.

Are you saying yo wanna butt fuck Lady Gaga?? :homo:
beckster Wrote:

Are you saying yo wanna butt fuck Lady Gaga?? :homo:

Seeing as she is a chick and anal sex is acceptable heterosexual sex, that would not really be considered gay
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Seeing as she is a chick and anal sex is acceptable heterosexual sex, that would not really be considered gay

Are you sure she's a chick?
Pages: 1 2