Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Haiti
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wasn't this place a shit hole before the earth quake?

In the end we'll wind up rebuilding Haiti better than we did New Orleans.
My first thought when hearing that an earthquake had struck Haiti was "How can you tell?"
I think it was worse than a shithole..
beckster Wrote:I think it was worse than a shithole..
More like Satan's taint!

I hate how everyone wants to help Haiti, but New Orleans is still destroyed. Wtf Its in your own country
That's because America has a very short memory. They look for the next helpless case so they can make themselves feel better by donating $10. 6 months from now, you won't hear about it, unless the country completely collapses on itself (which doesn't seem far fetched)
It would be nice to see our country make more of an effort to take care of our own before tending to issues elsewhere. You're not going to see too many countries go out of their way to help us either. The city I work in is now one of the top cities with a high crime rate.... It's not always fun to walk to my car at night.
I would rather donate to the Covino baby fund again than any bullshit charity especially to help make a bullshit AIDS ridden Haiti into a better country than it wan on my dime.

Fuck that, save my money for Melody Rain Covino's first birfday.
I thought it was justified yesterday when I heard that Kanye West was told he couldn't participate in the Haiti telethon. Now I guess he is going to be allowed to which only means once again he will try to make it all about him.
Stop Haitin. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: seriously though fuck them.
jotaka20 Wrote:I thought it was justified yesterday when I heard that Kanye West was told he couldn't participate in the Haiti telethon. Now I guess he is going to be allowed to which only means once again he will try to make it all about him.

"The Hatians are in this because Bush Hates Black People!"
Did you guys hear about the shit Bubba got in because he Twittered "Fuck Haiti" He felt that it was more important to donate to causes in the US than to help Haiti. I agree with him.

I just turned the TV on the the telethon is on. All these Hollywood ass clowns are just involved in this for publicity.

When was the last time you saw a telethon on TV that helped our wounded and financially strapped veterans?

:bullshit:
I just love how Anderson Cooper is there reporting next to a girl's leg that is stuck under a building while 2 young guys try to dig her out with their bare hands. He's over there "helping."
Joe In PA Wrote:Did you guys hear about the shit Bubba got in because he Twittered "Fuck Haiti" He felt that it was more important to donate to causes in the US than to help Haiti. I agree with him.

I just turned the TV on the the telethon is on. All these Hollywood ass clowns are just involved in this for publicity.

When was the last time you saw a telethon on TV that helped our wounded and financially strapped veterans?

:bullshit:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

and

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: