Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Ticklesack: TIIE DEUCE Infomercial!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All right, folks...I've been waiting to do this for some time now, but due to some family medical needs I had to attend to, I haven't had a chance until now. After several weeks of planning and several weekends of filming and editing, it's finally complete:

It's the parody infomercial for Ticklesack: TIIE DEUCE, hahaha! :mrgreen:

Before you watch, I'd like to make a couple statements.

1) No matter how much you may think it while watching this, I AM NOT GAY. There are several yagadoche parts in this video, but you have to play the parts you're presenting.

2) Sorry about the sketchy "green screening." I didn't have the proper materials (I used 50 sq. feet of lime green gift wrap so the color wasn't the best), and I did some of the filming at like 5 AM which made some of the lighting pretty crappy. You might see some artifacts in a few of the videos, but you get the idea. I have to film when I'm awake... :|

Hopefully by the time you get to see this, there will be an HD feed available for this video. I really hope all of you (including C&R) enjoy it; I thought it was funny, but of course, my humor is sometimes a little weirder than others.

Here you go! Big Grin

[youtube]gy96AeKs1yM[/youtube]
That was great Mercer. Good work!
LOL... Very cool Mercer! \m/ \m/
Very nice.. looks like a lot of work was put in to it..
And I'd say it's a damn good job for ninja rigging a green screen with some wrapping paper.
Nicely done Mercer. :clap:
Mercer that was awesome. :roflmao: :rock:
Mercer, That was awesome. I could only wish I had the time to do something like this. I have a couple C&R parodies I have been working over in my head, but never really put anything into the works.
MERCER!
That was amazing. Thanks for putting all that effort into something for our show.

You da man
Rich