Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Girl got you into a fight stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So on the show today guys started discussing the times girls got them into fights. I was getting out of the car when the conversation started, but I was looking forward to hearing some of those stories. You guys got any?
I have never set any guy up for a fight... BUT we have this douche here who gets quite touchy when he's lit... He grabbed my ass once at the company softball game and I threatened his life and his every last breathe (he's now terrified of me). ... The following weekend he was partying with a few people and tried to get fresh with another guy's wife... You don't mess with "Tiny's" wife... Tiny beat the living shit out of him and proceeded to throw a few extra punches in there for my sake.
I went to Amarillo TX. with this girl once. We went to some club, and she disapeared for awhile. She comes back crying, saying this guy was trying to have sex with her and shit. I was all fired up, and went to find this guy. She said he was out in the back. I went out in the back and there was a big ass black dude with an entourage. I was like "what's up brotha" then just kept on cruising by, then when I rounded the corner, I ran off. Apparently this chick I was with was trying to buy cocaine from this dude, but she had no cash.

This girl got me into alot more fights too. I'll try to remember the details and post later. I've had a pistol jammed into my temple, a broken jaw, and stabbed in my shin because of this girl.
LeNeve Wrote:I went to Amarillo TX. with this girl once. We went to some club, and she disapeared for awhile. She comes back crying, saying this guy was trying to have sex with her and shit. I was all fired up, and went to find this guy. She said he was out in the back. I went out in the back and there was a big ass black dude with an entourage. I was like "what's up brotha" then just kept on cruising by, then when I rounded the corner, I ran off. Apparently this chick I was with was trying to buy cocaine from this dude, but she had no cash.

This girl got me into alot more fights too. I'll try to remember the details and post later. I've had a pistol jammed into my temple, a broken jaw, and stabbed in my shin because of this girl.

She sounds like a healthy one to have around. Confusedarcasm: How long did you put up with her?
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I went to Amarillo TX. with this girl once. We went to some club, and she disapeared for awhile. She comes back crying, saying this guy was trying to have sex with her and shit. I was all fired up, and went to find this guy. She said he was out in the back. I went out in the back and there was a big ass black dude with an entourage. I was like "what's up brotha" then just kept on cruising by, then when I rounded the corner, I ran off. Apparently this chick I was with was trying to buy cocaine from this dude, but she had no cash.

She sounds like a healthy one to have around. Confusedarcasm: How long did you put up with her?

This all went down within a year, maybe a year and a half. The next girl (an illegal mexican immigrant, was nor much better) plenty of stories from her too.
Has Ang got you in any fights??
beckster Wrote:Has Ang got you in any fights??

Nope.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Has Ang got you in any fights??

Nope.

Well, then, no wonder you have kept her around for so long! :mrgreen: :poke:

Sounds like a keeper.