Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Dieters getting Duped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most of us read the labels on packages to see how many calories foods contain and such. Apparently those labels aren't as accurate as they are being claimed to be.

According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, prepared foods may contain an average of 8% more calories than their package labels own up to and restaurant meals may contain a whopping 18% more. Worse still, as far as Food and Drug Administration regulations are concerned, that's perfectly O.K.

So much for that plan!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/time/20100106/hl...9195179800
since when did we all become so concerned about what is actually in the food we eat. I have never looked at the label and said, oh i better not eat this, it has too much whatever. fuck that, if it tastes good i put it in my mouth
Derick The Solution Wrote:since when did we all become so concerned about what is actually in the food we eat. I have never looked at the label and said, oh i better not eat this, it has too much whatever. fuck that, if it tastes good i put it in my mouth

People who are trying to lose weight or reduce their cholesterol do pay more attention.