Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Best Informercial Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know they talked about it on the show a while back, but I found an official list. Has anyone tried any of these?

1) Slap Chop - By slapping this gadget with your palm, you can "dice, chop, and mince in seconds" and remove skins from onions and garlic. "You're going to have an exciting life now," pitchman Vince Shlomi says. Cost: about $20.
2) Magic Jack - Magic Jack, a VoIP (voice over Internet protocol) phone device and service, "makes your monthly phone bill disappear," an online ad says. You plug Magic Jack into a computer's USB port, it uses the Internet to make and receive calls.
3) PedEgg - This foot file removes calluses and dead skin to "make your feet feel smooth and healthy with NO MESS!"
4) Snuggie - The effin backwards robe that I happily returned.
5) Grease Bullet - "Just fill your sink with hot water, drop in the Grease Bullet, and soak your toughest baked-on cookware," the Web site says. "No more scrubbing!"... It's not a vibrator? Confusedad:
6) ShamWow - Last year an ad claimed that ShamWow ("like a chamois, a towel, a sponge; works wet or dry") "holds 20 times its weight in liquid." Now the claim is "12 times its weight."
7) Tyre Grip & AutoSock - Tyre Grip "helps keep you on the road regardless of the road conditions." You spray it on tires and get up to 50 miles per application.
8) Ab Circle Pro - It will "firm and flatten your stomach in just weeks" and "takes just three minutes a day."
9) Debbie Meyer Green Bags - They "prolong the life" of fruits and vegetables by absorbing and removing the ethylene gas they release, which accelerates rotting.
10) Mighty Putty - Mighty Putty is a two-part epoxy that can be applied to "most any surface." It can "support up to 350 pounds,"
i have tried none of those
Nope, never tried them.
Me neither.
Nope.
ALL SENIOR CITIZENS SHOULD HAVE LIFEALERT!!!!
Funny... No One has these yet they are being claimed as the top products out there... :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

If there are people stupid enough to buy these, then I need to come up with the next scam.... Um... I mean... product. :mrgreen:
I have only tried the topsy turvey tomato. It was working great then the freaking wind blew it down and killed my plants.
LeNeve Wrote:I have only tried the topsy turvey tomato. It was working great then the freaking wind blew it down and killed my plants.

Never heard of that. What was it supposed to do?
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have only tried the topsy turvey tomato. It was working great then the freaking wind blew it down and killed my plants.

it grows plants upside down.

[Image: P33196B.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

it grows plants upside down.

[Image: P33196B.jpg]

I see the benefit of the dog not being able to pee on it.... I want a garden this summer, but I might have to wait until I can figure out a way to keep the dogs out, the rabbits out, the squirrels, skunks and birds....
i have a sham wow, given as a gift, haven't used it yet.
michaelangelo Wrote:i have a sham wow, given as a gift, haven't used it yet.

I bought one for my dad for christmas last year as a joke because one of his buddies got drunk and bought $300 worth. He says it works pretty good.
I saw an Iron Gym at CVS yesterday...I wonder if it's worth it or whether it works. I know Covino asked about it several months ago; I don't know if he ever got one. Like Rich said, it's easy to get big shoulders, arms, and chest, but I don't have any of those.