Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 1/04/10!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hope everyone has recovered from the new year's parties! Here's some hangover medicine! The first nussies of 2010!!

Up Next:

Tiffany Renee (brunette)
5'2
32-22-32
Columbus, OH

and

Jamie Ross (blonde)
5'2
32-22-32
Columbus, OH

[Image: 4af7c200de522.jpg]
[Image: 49e76d2aa5492.jpg]
[Image: THtl7088finHKthnl.jpg]
[Image: 4b1f079e26af5.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0049-preview.jpg]
[Image: l_7d51075335404ee2805a9e4251d060e7.jpg]
[Image: 4acc1022e5ed0.jpg]
[Image: 4b15daf34e4fa.jpg]
[Image: 4afa046348591.jpg]
[Image: 48a1ef7e20b88.jpg]
[Image: l_488858831ca24466a59b2f2fb3c5b891.jpg]
[Image: 48a1ef11e533e.jpg]
[Image: 49ae2cff2f436.jpg]
Where do I begin. Lets start at the top with Tiffany. Very hot body, just dont think her hair color is right for her. Love the piercing. Love the fact that you managed to incorporate some water into one of the pics. Onto Jamie... BRB :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
Yep. Tight, short, blonde, and tatted. Its rare that I have nothing to say, but this chic so does it for me. yep. Good job Paul with Jamie :clap:
Tiffany - LOVE HER!! Derick is dead wrong, her hair works perfect for her. She is HOT HOT HOT. Tiffany is definite LEE in my top 10 of all time. The water drops on her stomach in the one pic is hot as fuck. I would be a little gentle with her anal.

Jamie - Trashy. Sleeves on women are a no no if your trying to be hot. I don't like sleeves on women or arm tattoos at all for that matter. In a few pics her face looks weird. I like the hair and she has a hot body with nice perky little boobs though. I would be rough with her anal though, maybe make her squeal a little.

Paul, any NSFW of these two, Tiffany in particular?

Also, I am in Columbus today, maybe I can "visit" Tiffany if she is into random dudes. :roflmao:
As you follow the progression of her tats, you can see that in the beginning they were ok, the full sleve is a bit much, but she's still way hot
Derick The Solution Wrote:As you follow the progression of her tats, you can see that in the beginning they were ok, the full sleve is a bit much, but she's still way hot

Whiskey Tango.
One (or maybe both) of these girlies needs a Cheeseburger!!
uncomfortable boner
Derick The Solution Wrote:As you follow the progression of her tats, you can see that in the beginning they were ok, the full sleve is a bit much, but she's still way hot

I have to agree with you. I liked the owl. But the full sleep is a little much. Especially for someone so petite. But she is so stubborn, she's more likely to get another full sleeve, if you comment on the one she has. Spiteful little bitch. But still a good model lol

And no NSFW, sorry Pete. She goes to the brink, doesn't move past.

[Image: 49ac7f7764959.jpg]
i would be glad to hate fuck some of that spite out of her
Derick The Solution Wrote:i would be glad to hate fuck some of that spite out of her

Yeah she's definitely a freak in be..........I've said too much
ap bikini team Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i would be glad to hate fuck some of that spite out of her

oh paul, i knew there were perks to your job, its jsut too bad your not hooking a fellow dudebro up
ap bikini team Wrote:

:eek: Confusedhock: :?
+1.

Given the choice I would always pick brunette,n I'm a sucker for brown eyes. Blue-eyed blonde=overrated IMO.
I'd take Tiffany if I had my pick there. Love that girl on girl pic. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: [Image: 4b15daf34e4fa.jpg]