Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12-30-09 Wednesday...Happy New Years Eve Eve!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Good morning....I AM sick today...I feel really bad Confusedad: I'm going to tell my boss I won't be in tomorrow...I was to get out at 2:00 p.m. anyway.....
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning....I AM sick today...I feel really bad Confusedad: I'm going to tell my boss I won't be in tomorrow...I was to get out at 2:00 p.m. anyway.....
the end is near, try to remain calm, you'll be with god soon
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning....I AM sick today...I feel really bad Confusedad: I'm going to tell my boss I won't be in tomorrow...I was to get out at 2:00 p.m. anyway.....
the end is near, try to remain calm, you'll be with god soon

thank you for your kind words....you make my feeling happy.
I have a non penis related sore throat too. It's mnot as bad as yours though. I think I can manage working, I'm not a pussy, wimp. :j/k:
LeNeve Wrote:I have a non penis related sore throat too. It's mnot as bad as yours though. I think I can manage working, I'm not a pussy, wimp. :j/k:

Just wait the first two days aren't bad....but the third...it hurts...then it starts a cold in your head and your nose will run...
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have a non penis related sore throat too. It's mnot as bad as yours though. I think I can manage working, I'm not a pussy, wimp. :j/k:

Just wait the first two days aren't bad....but the third...it hurts...then it starts a cold in your head and your nose will run...
like i keep saying, its comming to an end, there will be no more troubles soon
I wonder how many spiders I have in my house. I saw a spider web this morning, but I never see any spiders. Fucking free loaders. I guess I'd rather have spiders than roaches, or flies. Although I would prefer an arachnid, and insect free world, snakes, and mice too. But then the whole eco system will be destroyed.

In a perfect world it would only be mammals, and aquatic sea creatures for me. I also do not want apes, chimps, gorillas, monkeys, or any other kind of primate on my world. Just me, other approved humans, and other mammals. and fish. and birds, but not ugly ones, only the colorful ones, penguins too, I like those things. no ostrich, seagulls, or sparrows, or crows.
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder how many spiders I have in my house. I saw a spider web this morning, but I never see any spiders. Fucking free loaders. I guess I'd rather have spiders than roaches, or flies. Although I would prefer an arachnid, and insect free world, snakes, and mice too. But then the whole eco system will be destroyed.
wait till you find out that you swallow on average of 3 spider a year in your sleep
LeNeve Wrote:In a perfect world it would only be mammals, and aquatic sea creatures for me. I also do not want apes, chimps, gorillas, monkeys, or any other kind of primate on my world. Just me, other approved humans, and other mammals. and fish. and birds, but not ugly ones, only the colorful ones, penguins too, I like those things. no ostrich, seagulls, or sparrows, or crows.
in a perfect world my life would be like those girls gone wild videos
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder how many spiders I have in my house. I saw a spider web this morning, but I never see any spiders. Fucking free loaders. I guess I'd rather have spiders than roaches, or flies. Although I would prefer an arachnid, and insect free world, snakes, and mice too. But then the whole eco system will be destroyed.
wait till you find out that you swallow on average of 3 spider a year in your sleep

I choose not to believe.
Has anyone really ever "rocked out with there cock out"
I have not.
LeNeve Wrote:Has anyone really ever "rocked out with there cock out"
I have not.
i may have once
I have not.
i may have once

I've never seen it happen b4
I have not.

I also have not, it's not my style
My sausage, egg, cheese croissant tastes like bleach.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5