Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Help design the new BDH T-shirt...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking to design a new Big Daddy Hammer T-shirt, which I will be getting made sometime in Jan/Feb... anyone with any sort of creativity is welcome to lend a hand...

The last one was white on black, with a caricature of me on the front, with the slogan "Venom spewin', Skoal chewin', Lady killin', Blood spillin' SOB" on the back...

This time, I am looking for something more complex and interesting... while I cant offer a cash incentive, I will give the person who's design I choose 4 t-shirts in the sizes of his/her choosing...

So, if anyone is interested, please dont hesitate to get your creative juices flowing... I will be posting this on several message boards on which I am a member, as well as facebook... so, while the prize might not be huge, your work will be out there for everyone to see... the last shirts have sold out twice, in batches of 100+ with minimal advertising... I will also include your name or business name on the shirt if so desired...

If anyone needs info about me or my career, in order to give you some ideas about where to go with the design, please PM me and I will forward pics and/or a resume for information purposes...

Thanks in advance,

BDH