Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussies Of the Week 12/14/09 NSFW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haven't been on the west coast for a while, so I figured I'd start out there and work my way east.

Up Next:

Sivan Krispin
5'7
34-26-34
Los Angeles, CA
http://www.apbikiniteam.com/sivankrispin.html

[Image: 4accc4f2db9ef.jpg]
[Image: 4a6ff27d5ea4b.jpg]
[Image: l_3e32f82333734344b6443ae698e4c88f.jpg]
[Image: l_f318168a8a0c4a35abd25bca270b430f.jpg]
[Image: l_469912edb928463b89d085a9d8a89143.jpg]

Amy Marie
5'5
32-23-34
Fort Wayne, IN

[Image: 49f4ad6d83de4.jpg]
[Image: l_0908ea8888ba4d24aabc70e6e40d78ab.jpg]
[Image: 4b1ea5ff1bb64.jpg]
[Image: 49f4b0518b72c.jpg]
[Image: 4b1ea611b9830.jpg]
OMG I want to ram my cock into Sivan's ass!!!! That girl is FIIIIINE. And what an ass on her. GOO!!!!!

Amy is pretty hot also. I would give her an anal internal. You got a playboy cybermodel on the team huh?
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:OMG I want to ram my cock into Sivan's ass!!!! That girl is FIIIIINE. And what an ass on her. GOO!!!!!

Amy is pretty hot also. I would give her an anal internal. You got a playboy cybermodel on the team huh?
I agree with pwoww
sivan = :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit: :hitit:

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Paul good job on Amy with the shower
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Amy is pretty hot also. I would give her an anal internal. You got a playboy cybermodel on the team huh?

Yeah have one or two. It's tough to get her a lot of assignments with the bikini team since Indy isn't exactly Car show central
Sivan is gorgeous...
ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Amy is pretty hot also. I would give her an anal internal. You got a playboy cybermodel on the team huh?

Yeah have one or two. It's tough to get her a lot of assignments with the bikini team since Indy isn't exactly Car show central
You'd think there'd be a lot of car shows in Indy with one of the most famous tracks in the world there.
Joe In PA Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

You'd think there'd be a lot of car shows in Indy with one of the most famous tracks in the world there.

You'd think so, but really it's exactly the opposite. Having the largest and most famous track means the costs to rent out the area or parking lot for a show are way too high for anyone but a giant company to rent it out for a big show like HIN or Funk Master Flex, or Dub. Those 3 demos don't really fit into Indy's image (Formula, Cart or Nascar), and therefore, not a huge car show area. There are smaller shows around, and tons of parking lot shows, but I don't go to a show with less than 10,000 people coming to the show. Anything less, and you aren't going to make any real money. Ohio actually has a better show schedule than Indy (although not by much lol). Hell Central PA has an amazing show schedule compared to there (Carlisle has half a dozen shows, with Tunerwar and Tuner Evolution being in the same general area).
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

You'd think so, but really it's exactly the opposite. Having the largest and most famous track means the costs to rent out the area or parking lot for a show are way too high for anyone but a giant company to rent it out for a big show like HIN or Funk Master Flex, or Dub. Those 3 demos don't really fit into Indy's image (Formula, Cart or Nascar), and therefore, not a huge car show area. There are smaller shows around, and tons of parking lot shows, but I don't go to a show with less than 10,000 people coming to the show. Anything less, and you aren't going to make any real money. Ohio actually has a better show schedule than Indy (although not by much lol). Hell Central PA has an amazing show schedule compared to there (Carlisle has half a dozen shows, with Tunerwar and Tuner Evolution being in the same general area).
What about Chicago?
ap bikini team Wrote:You'd think so, but really it's exactly the opposite. Having the largest and most famous track means the costs to rent out the area or parking lot for a show are way too high for anyone but a giant company to rent it out for a big show like HIN or Funk Master Flex, or Dub. Those 3 demos don't really fit into Indy's image (Formula, Cart or Nascar), and therefore, not a huge car show area. There are smaller shows around, and tons of parking lot shows, but I don't go to a show with less than 10,000 people coming to the show. Anything less, and you aren't going to make any real money. Ohio actually has a better show schedule than Indy (although not by much lol). Hell Central PA has an amazing show schedule compared to there (Carlisle has half a dozen shows, with Tunerwar and Tuner Evolution being in the same general area).

Carlisle was the place to go for big car shows even when I lived in Jersey. The only other big shows I've been to were in Englishtown.
Joe In PA Wrote:Carlisle was the place to go for big car shows even when I lived in Jersey. The only other big shows I've been to were in Englishtown.

Yup, Carlisle still is the place to go. However there is a big show in Harrisburg on Feb 20th. You should come out if you're not doing anything lol.
I go to some of the shows in Carlisle. Hell it's only 20 minutes from me. I knew a woman who was working as a ticket vendor there. She was getting me and my friends in for free. :rock:
Anyway back on topic. Gotta love the tramp stamp on Sivan. Perfect racks on both though. Amy looks like she has a little asian in her which I find hot. :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: As far as they both go, :hitit:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Carlisle was the place to go for big car shows even when I lived in Jersey. The only other big shows I've been to were in Englishtown.

Yup, Carlisle still is the place to go. However there is a big show in Harrisburg on Feb 20th. You should come out if you're not doing anything lol.
If you remember when it comes around send me a reminder and I'll go.