Dudebro Nation

Full Version: What's worse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jersey Guidos or Stinky Hippies

I say Guidos, hands down.
Is this really a debate?
That's like choosing between types of VD.

I voted for the guidos because the hippies aren't arrogant pricks. I'm glad I live in a part of the country where we don't have either.
Hippies want to make the world a better place. They may be dirty and weird but thats it.

Guidos think they are better than everyone, they're rude, and look like morons.
I only wanted to punch guidos. Although, with their 'roid rage, they'd probably snap and kill me after.
Hippies can be much worse, they often take over entire schools (Berkley!) to protest tuition increases

there were actually hippies living in trees for over a year preventing construction on a building, and they were throwing their own shit at the people who finally after much legal debate removed them from the trees

hippies are generally less "in your face" then guido's, but they're much worse

also, BO is a worse smell than too much cologne, and anyone who thinks armpit hair on a woman is OK is the devil.
I could MAYBE party for one night with a guido, I don't want to spend one hour with a hippie.

Guido: Talk about pussy, tits, and drinking alot of alcohol.
Hippie: Talk about the mating habits of the african dung beetle all night, and smoke pot.

Guido: Get in a fight and get tossed in jail, and charged with disturbing the peace.
Hippie: Get caught trying to set zebras free at the zoo, and getting charged with some sort of felony.

Hippie is worse. I have neither here where I live. Redneck coyboys come very close to guidoism, but they wear different clothes. Actually in attitude, redneck coyboy acts exactly the same as guidos.