Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Awkward Covino and Rich moment?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Airhej was right, the forum life would be dead by 2009..... I don't know which forum to post in anymore but there is something to discuss from today's show.

Covino finally called out Rich on his month long baby and father comments. Pretty awkward and real moment.

What's up Rich's ass? Rich is a known attention whore, is he mad people are asking about Covino's kid and not asking him about the over price apartment he is renting?
Or maybe Rich is mad Covino gets to be with his woman and gets to do the show out of studio?
Or is it something bigger?!

[Image: d00088ce.jpg]
These are my comments from today's IST.

LeNeve Wrote:I also think Rich is very jealous of Covino's life, and misses his company. So he unknowingly bashes Covino like he is in junior high.

LeNeve Wrote:If you do not have children then you have no right to comment to Covino on how he feels. Rich in my opinion is being a dick.

You can see it plain as day. They need to go to couples therapy. Seriously, it will only get worse if they do not address the underlying issues.

and finally the comic relief from this seriousness.

LeNeve Wrote:I was just swinging a chain around like num chucks, and hit myself in the nuts. :oops:
Pretty much for 5 years these two have been joined at the hip, right?

For a needy neederton like Rich this last year has had to of been devastating. Covino is adaptable to any situation, while Rich is not. Rich is feeling hurt that Covino does not miss him as much as he misses Covino. Rich is feeling like the red headed step child.

If any of you have noticed, since Rich's girl has been gone, he has gotten more nasty and mean spirited. He or Covino may not see it, but as an outsider looking in I sure do. Rich Davis needs therapy, and I am not joking about that at all. He has some issues.
Rich is pouting like the older sibling that has to share the spotlight with his new baby sis. He is not far from stomping his feet and holding his breath to get attention. I wouldn't be surprised if he either proposes to Hoots or she winds up preggers just so he can compete.

It was very real today and shows how close those 2 really are that one is feeling that neglected from his life partner.. lol...
As for which forum... that all depends on whom you wish to speak to, really.... The majority of the diehards are here on DBN and there are a bunch of newbies over there. Take your pick or split between both. That said, I think this is by far the better of the 2. :mrgreen:
I post on both but I've posted more here.
BigFan Wrote:Airhej was right, the forum life would be dead by 2009..... I don't know which forum to post in anymore but there is something to discuss from today's show.

Covino finally called out Rich on his month long baby and father comments. Pretty awkward and real moment.

What's up Rich's ass? Rich is a known attention whore, is he mad people are asking about Covino's kid and not asking him about the over price apartment he is renting?
Or maybe Rich is mad Covino gets to be with his woman and gets to do the show out of studio?
Or is it something bigger?!

[Image: d00088ce.jpg]

If your trying to decide on which forum to post, most of the heavy hitters from original forum are here, at least the ones that are left. And there are no Nazi mods like IB and Josh in Winnipeg.

I hope that helps.

I think Rich is going to propose soon, to get some of the attention back.
I used to hold my breath to get what I want when I was little.

But you guys have to feel bad for Rich too, he is feeling left out of Covino's life right now and just acting out (and that makes me feel bad for Covino). They both have to get used to the new arrangement. Things will fall back into place for them in a few months. Not exactly the same place, but the "new" place for them.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I think Rich is going to propose soon, to get some of the attention back.

Hit that one on the head!
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I think Rich is going to propose soon, to get some of the attention back.

Hit that one on the head!

While I joke that it is about Rich getting attention, you could just tell. He is so into this chick. Good for them.
The "awkward" discussion was probably the first time I have ever felt so awkward that I wanted to change the channel. It dragged on way too long. Rich really should have just saved the extended conversation about it for off-air because it made the whole show look horrible.

Also I really believe if Covino was not in CA that it wouldn't have dragged on so long. I think Rich wouldn't have kept it going for so long if Covino was in the room with him. That's definitely one major drawback to the bicoastal broadcast - the lack of body language and chemistry between the two that they get when they're in the studio.