Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Dexter Inspires Serial Killers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ruh-roh.... C&R fave show inspired some stupid kid to kill his brother.

This is one fucked up 17 yr old.

An Indiana 17-year-old who told authorities he identified with a television serial killer said strangling his 10-year-old brother satisfied a craving like a hungry person eating a hamburger, according to court documents.

Andrew Conley of Rising Sun showed no remorse or emotion as he described choking to death Conner Conley as the two wrestled Sunday, a probable cause affidavit said. He told investigators the child's last words were "Andrew, stop."

Conley said he dragged his brother's body to his car before driving to see his girlfriend, who told investigators the teen "seemed happy, more happy than she had seen him in a while," according to the affidavit. Conley said he dumped the body near a park in the Ohio River community about 90 miles southeast of Indianapolis.

Unfortunately, this deviant is too young for the death penalty. I vote they make an exception for him.
It was only a matter of time..... Lame
I'm actually surprised it took a 4th season to get it. I thought it would have been early in the 2nd season before we saw some idiot kill someone and then pin it on the show.
Now they COULD blame the show. But maybe they should blame the author of the book that the character came from, maybe the parents for letting him watch the show which is rated for adults, or blame the kid for just being a sick little bastard.

You don't see everyone go out and killing people because they watched Dexter.

Thats like someone starting to suck dicks cause they heard a Taylor Swift song! :roflmao:
brampton Wrote:Thats like someone starting to suck dicks cause they heard a Taylor Swift song! :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: