Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/4/2019 - Lets do this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Religion is a lie used to control idiots .... and go
LOL. Starting off strong with this one!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
So I can't login in a web browser because if a problem with a theme file, but TapaTalk works.

(11-04-2019, 09:11 AM)BECKER Wrote: [ -> ]Religion is a lie used to control idiots .... and go
Wasted no time.  Big Grin Big Grin
Damn, I have my gamertag and WWF name on here. Hahaha. Hello everyone
(11-04-2019, 10:10 AM)Lonne3000 Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, I have my gamertag and WWF name on here. Hahaha. Hello everyone
Oh the gaming days. I used to drink cheap whiskey and play XBox while my psycho ex worked stripping. 5 mins before she would arrive home I'd turn the lights out and pretend I was sleeping so I didn't have to fight all night with her.

(11-04-2019, 10:17 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2019, 10:10 AM)Lonne3000 Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, I have my gamertag and WWF name on here. Hahaha. Hello everyone
Oh the gaming days.  I used to drink cheap whiskey and play XBox while my psycho ex worked stripping.    5 mins before she would arrive home I'd turn the lights out and pretend I was sleeping so I didn't have to fight all night with her. 

LOLOL
(11-04-2019, 10:24 AM)Lonne3000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2019, 10:17 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]
Oh the gaming days.  I used to drink cheap whiskey and play XBox while my psycho ex worked stripping.    5 mins before she would arrive home I'd turn the lights out and pretend I was sleeping so I didn't have to fight all night with her. 

LOLOL
Wow.  Good times LOL
I haven't been into gaming in a long time. I'm still rocking a PS3 as my most recent gaming system. But this new Star Wars game that is coming out this month looks amazing, I might have to check it out
(11-04-2019, 10:28 AM)BECKER Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't been into gaming in a long time.  I'm still rocking a PS3 as my most recent gaming system.  But this new Star Wars game that is coming out this month looks amazing, I might have to check it out
I still have my 360. The only time it gets used now is when we put in movies for the kids. 

I have been playing Call of Duty on my phone tho. I'm addicted all over again.
I built a whole steering wheel setup to play Forza and NASCAR and it sits in a corner collecting dust. I really want to use it, but I always have so much to do.
(11-04-2019, 10:34 AM)Lonne3000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2019, 10:28 AM)BECKER Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't been into gaming in a long time.  I'm still rocking a PS3 as my most recent gaming system.  But this new Star Wars game that is coming out this month looks amazing, I might have to check it out
I still have my 360. The only time it gets used now is when we put in movies for the kids. 

I have been playing Call of Duty on my phone tho. I'm addicted all over again.
They released Mario Kart for iOS and I have been playing that on my phone too, like an addict
(11-04-2019, 10:38 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]I built a whole steering wheel setup to play Forza and NASCAR and it sits in a corner collecting dust.  I really want to use it, but I always have so much to do.
Yeah my free time is lacking these days.  I picked up a second job where I can basically work anytime I want, its removed all the boring points in my day
I played Word with Friends a few times on my phone back like 8 years ago because some random girl asked me to, but that's probably it for gaming on my mobile.
(11-04-2019, 10:44 AM)BECKER Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2019, 10:38 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]I built a whole steering wheel setup to play Forza and NASCAR and it sits in a corner collecting dust.  I really want to use it, but I always have so much to do.
Yeah my free time is lacking these days.  I picked up a second job where I can basically work anytime I want, its removed all the boring points in my day

Lately I've been spending any free time I have doing Udemy courses on PHP\Wordpress design.  I want a side job, but I have to do something outside of Infrastructure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11