Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Ugliest Looking Cars Ever Made
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm actually a fan of the Mini Cooper. I can't really see myself driving one, but they look kinda fun.

I think I'd drive a smart car if someone gave me one. I'd love to be able to park anywhere I wanted and save all that money in gas.

I sat in a mini-coop at a car show. Crammed quarters. I live in Michigan, home of the Chevy/Ford/Dodge trucks... they're everywhere. Those little cars are ridiculously tiny compared everything else. I couldn't imagine driving them in the winter, either. I imagine that they can't get through more than an inch of snow, if that.
Angie81 Wrote:[Image: 8968017ata9.jpg] that an ugly car!!!
Das Boot!
Joe In PA Wrote:I think I'd drive a smart car if someone gave me one. I'd love to be able to park anywhere I wanted and save all that money in gas.

I don't really see where you're making up all that much in savings. It has a high compression engine and only takes 93 octane gas. So while it takes less gas, you're probably 20-30 cents more per gallon to get it. I think that might negate a lot of the savings. You could save about 10k, get a Honda Accord hybrid with similar gas mileage, a lower compression engine, and a back seat.
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I think I'd drive a smart car if someone gave me one. I'd love to be able to park anywhere I wanted and save all that money in gas.

I don't really see where you're making up all that much in savings. It has a high compression engine and only takes 93 octane gas. So while it takes less gas, you're probably 20-30 cents more per gallon to get it. I think that might negate a lot of the savings. You could save about 10k, get a Honda Accord hybrid with similar gas mileage, a lower compression engine, and a back seat.

I think if I owned one I'd only wind up trying to put a V8 in it anyway. Can you imagine the how fast that thing would be with that much power in it.
Joe In PA Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:

I think if I owned one I'd only wind up trying to put a V8 in it anyway. Can you imagine the how fast that thing would be with that much power in it.

That would be funny to beat a mustang or a tuner car with one of those.
Joe In PA Wrote:I think if I owned one I'd only wind up trying to put a V8 in it anyway. Can you imagine the how fast that thing would be with that much power in it.

lol So if I ever see you driving one, I'll make sure not to get in the car with you, out of safety
Pages: 1 2