Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Beer.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like beer.
I still like beer.
Everyone should like GOOD beer.
Speaking of good beer,
Here in Michigan Founders has been in a bit of trouble, I'm not sure how much national attention it's got.
But apparently someone there tried to explain that he didn't know a black person was black or something.
I read a little bit of what he said and it was incredibly stupid.
But I didn't go too far into it, or care too much, because ain't nobody got time for that.
I'll just skip ahead a few weeks to a better time when we've all forgotten about it and bars are carrying their beer again.
(11-07-2019, 07:43 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of good beer,
Here in Michigan Founders has been in a bit of trouble, I'm not sure how much national attention it's got.
But apparently someone there tried to explain that he didn't know a black person was black or something.
I read a little bit of what he said and it was incredibly stupid.
But I didn't go too far into it, or care too much, because ain't nobody got time for that.
I'll just skip ahead a few weeks to a better time when we've all forgotten about it and bars are carrying their beer again.

I know they were also in trouble a year ago for racial stuff.   Apparently they even named their printers racist names.
Here's the newest Founders story.

https://www.metrotimes.com/table-and-bar...e-is-black

A pretty entertaining back and forth.

I was actually at that Founders in Detroit a few weeks ago before a Clutch and Dropkick Murphy's concert.
It sucks that they closed it, even though they say it's only temporary.