Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's Election Day. I voted and tomorrow we will find out if we will be herded up and sent to detention camps.
It's over, its fina;;y over, I think. Going back to my bunker now, for a few more weeks.
A bunker may be a good place to hide for the next 4 years
Sup bitches.
If you have Amazon Prime, you need to watch this show.

(11-17-2016, 10:30 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]If you have Amazon Prime, you need to watch this show.

Are you saying it's good?
JDubb brought this up on voxer this morning.  I found it and, boy, did I forget how frightening it was.

how starnge. I showed holy mountain to some people yesterday. JDubb must have mind molestered me somehow.
I saw a list earlier this week, it was something like the "best religious cult classics" or something like that.
And Holy Mountain was on it.
Maybe JDubb saw that too.
And LeNeve, he's just always thinking like that movie looks, so it's natural he'd bring it up.
(11-17-2016, 11:03 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2016, 10:30 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]If you have Amazon Prime, you need to watch this show.

Yeah, it's really good.
It takes place in the 60's I think.
In an alternate world where we lost WWII, so the US is half German, half Japan.
(11-17-2016, 05:44 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]how starnge. I showed holy mountain to some people yesterday. JDubb must have mind molestered me somehow.

Not just you apparently.....
(11-19-2016, 10:16 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-17-2016, 11:03 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, it's really good.
It takes place in the 60's I think.
In an alternate world where we lost WWII, so the US is half German, half Japan.

Hmmm. That's sounds very intriguing.  Maybe over the weekend.