Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There's going to be a circus on tv tonight.. I mean a presidential debate.  Either way, it's going to be crazy.  I might watch it just to have something to laugh at.
My kid was up half of the night with a cold and now I have it. I need to make it go away now. I don't have time for this. Tea isn't doing shit for me.
I wonder if Joe knows a solution to a problem I'm having. A BIOS update was installed on my HP probook 650 g1 over the weekend, and now I need a password to finish the install. There was not a BIOS password setup before. bitch ass HP
(09-26-2016, 01:57 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if Joe knows a solution to a problem I'm having. A BIOS update was installed on my HP probook 650 g1 over the weekend, and now I need a password to finish the install. There was not a BIOS password setup before. bitch ass HP

Are you sure your All Caps is off?
Are you sure you are typing the correct pw?
(09-26-2016, 09:54 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]There's going to be a circus on tv tonight.. I mean a presidential debate.  Either way, it's going to be crazy.  I might watch it just to have something to laugh at.

I think "dumpster fire" is a better description.
Someone made a series of videos using miniatures to make food.. 

(09-26-2016, 02:41 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you are typing the correct pw?

I think he said there was no password before...
So, cool

(09-26-2016, 03:06 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2016, 02:41 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you are typing the correct pw?

She would fit right in with the support call centers in India. All of those Indian have regular names like Jim and Becky too.

I actually called ATT last weekend to reset some stuff, and I talked Billy into giving me his real name. Ufased, or something like that. Then I gave him a good review, for not trying to keep up the fake persona, got to respect that. and chances were good he had diarrhea that day.
Reighwolf is pretty awesome. Never heard of them, until they were on that show called Roadies.

(09-26-2016, 03:21 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]

She would fit right in with the support call centers in India. All of those Indian have regular names like Jim and Becky too.

I actually called ATT last weekend to reset some stuff, and I talked Billy into giving me his real name. Ufased, or something like that. Then I gave him a good review, for not trying to keep up the fake persona, got to respect that. and chances were good he had diarrhea that day.

Have you tried re-booting it?  Unplug it and wait 30 seconds and plug it back in.
(09-26-2016, 02:41 PM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you are typing the correct pw?

How about just hitting enter and leaving that spot blank
This still makes me laugh.

[Image: safe_image.php?d=AQCfT6lGwQPOVBhL&url=ht...if&ext=gif]
Pages: 1 2