Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Toooooesday, September 20, 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Time to wake up!!!
My mom got into a little spat with my cousin about going up north this weekend. So, my sister and I are looking for a hotel to stay at... Guess what's going on in Traverse City this week? The Detroit Red Wings training camp... Lots of no vacancies.
Remember when Spot said "Toooooosday" on the phone?
what ever happened to that show?
(09-20-2016, 11:53 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]Remember when Spot said "Toooooosday" on the phone?
what ever happened to that show?

I hear they are still around.  I was trying to listen for a bit, but it was really difficult with this damn job getting in the way.  Then the boss got rid of the wifi last week, so now I am really screwed.
Because we are supposed to care... I guess... Angleina Jolie and Brad Pitt are getting a divorce. Why did that pop up on my phone as though it were a stupid Amber Alert?
(09-20-2016, 02:00 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]Because we are supposed to care... I guess... Angleina Jolie and Brad Pitt are getting a divorce.  Why did that pop up on my phone as though it were a stupid Amber Alert?

Because you secretly love that stuff.
It didn't pop up on mine because I don't care.
targeted advertising.
Haha
(09-20-2016, 02:42 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2016, 02:00 PM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]Because we are supposed to care... I guess... Angleina Jolie and Brad Pitt are getting a divorce.  Why did that pop up on my phone as though it were a stupid Amber Alert?

Because you secretly love that stuff.
It didn't pop up on mine because I don't care.
targeted advertising.
Haha

What a joke.  I didn't sign up for that. I don't even read up on the Kardasshians and I get notices for their shit, too.
I found a place to for a bunch of people to hole up in for the zombie apocalypse

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhome...4907-24966
A day late... because Tuesday's is the devil day...

1) I hate family drama... yet I have such an abundance of it in my life. Although we are almost on a pure month of not speaking to Jim's parents, Jim's brother is about 1 month away from being laid off for the season and I'm hoping that what I think on Friday is happening... I'll be free of my sister in law too.

2) The last time I listened to the show was about 2 years ago. I was driving into the city with my business partners truck to pick up parts. I listened for probably 20 minutes and then changed it to 90's on 9.

3) I did not receive any text messages about any Jolie-Pitt divorce. I like it that way too.
(09-21-2016, 10:59 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]A day late... because Tuesday's is the devil day...

1) I hate family drama... yet I have such an abundance of it in my life.  Although we are almost on a pure month of not speaking to Jim's parents, Jim's brother is about 1 month away from being laid off for the season and I'm hoping that what I think on Friday is happening... I'll be free of my sister in law too.

2) The last time I listened to the show was about 2 years ago.  I was driving into the city with my business partners truck to pick up parts.   I listened for probably 20 minutes and then changed it to 90's on 9.

3) I did not receive any text messages about any Jolie-Pitt divorce.  I like it that way too.

So, things will improve tremendously with the family soon, huh?