Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's official.. My kid starts preschool next week. I'm not ready for this.
(09-01-2016, 12:06 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]It's official.. My kid starts preschool next week. I'm not ready for this.

I start bowling again next week.
I'm not ready for this either.
It's a bad day for SpaceX and Facebook.

[Image: c7ibebbybcaonsac8nvl.gif]
Damn!!
Lions, Tigers, Zebras, and Giraffes are all crying because they aren't getting their free internet.
Just because there's nothing else going on, and this is what I'm listening to right now.

I'll just post random shit until someone else posts something.

And now...

I was listening to SOAD earlier this week and sending links to the songs to JDubb. LMAO.. Remember THAT guy? He still hates most everything.
(09-01-2016, 02:59 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]I was listening to SOAD earlier this week and sending links to the songs to JDubb. LMAO.. Remember THAT guy?  He still hates most everything.

Haha, yeah, "that guy".

(09-01-2016, 03:05 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2016, 02:59 PM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]I was listening to SOAD earlier this week and sending links to the songs to JDubb. LMAO.. Remember THAT guy?  He still hates most everything.

Haha, yeah, "that guy".

HA! I should call him Gargamel
(09-01-2016, 03:06 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2016, 03:05 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-01-2016, 02:59 PM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]I was listening to SOAD earlier this week and sending links to the songs to JDubb. LMAO.. Remember THAT guy?  He still hates most everything.

Haha, yeah, "that guy".

HA! I should call him Gargamel

He hates Gargamel!
Joe's not here to hate my music.

I still listen to this album a lot.
I can't believe it's almost 20 years old.

I never knew this about that song.
Alice Cooper claimed they ripped off Eighteen.
I can hear it...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/c...t-19990818
Awesome song from an awesome band.

Singing about economic issues and stuff.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/raymond-sc...17783.html

Pages: 1 2