Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been 3 weeks since I was paid last and my boss told me I have to wait until next week.  Angry A tad annoying.
You just can't make this crap up... Especially in Ohio

http://wishtv.com/2016/08/17/man-arreste...-with-van/
(08-18-2016, 10:08 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]It's been 3 weeks since I was paid last and my boss told me I have to wait until next week.  Angry A tad annoying.
Oh shit. That can't be a good sign for the health of the company .

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Apparently one of our conference rooms is used for lunchtime yoga. Good stuff

(08-18-2016, 11:13 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2016, 10:08 AM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]It's been 3 weeks since I was paid last and my boss told me I have to wait until next week.  Angry A tad annoying.
Oh shit.  That can't be a good sign for the health of the company .

He outsourced payroll and he doesn't like to pay the fees, so I don't get paid regularly.  It makes budgeting difficult and the pay sucks to begin with.
(08-18-2016, 11:21 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently one of our conference rooms is used for lunchtime yoga.   Good stuff

I wanna do some yoga.  I love yoga
My rather conservative boss is interviewing people today [finally]. The one that just walked in has her cheek pierced. I don't see this one going very far. He doesn't even like khaki colored pants.
Joe.. We went cruising last night and Gund Blue Mustangs were all the rage. I loved it. My ideal one would have matte black stripes, though.
(08-18-2016, 12:57 PM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]My rather conservative boss is interviewing people today [finally].  The one that just walked in has her cheek pierced.  I don't see this one going very far.  He doesn't even like khaki colored pants.

Yup... Only spoke with her for 20 minutes. (20 minutes less than the other 2 today.  As soon as she was out the door he went off on her tattoos.  I should've taken a picture.  She wore a short-sleeved dress.  No tattoos on her arms, legs, or face.  And he said she had them everywhere.  It's a cheek piercing.  Good Lord.  If only he knew I have tattoos.....
your boss is a weirdo. big time weirdo. probaly a pedofile, or serial killer.
(08-18-2016, 02:33 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]your boss is a weirdo. big time weirdo. probaly a pedofile, or serial killer.

I found her on Facebook.  the only tats I see are on her wrist and fingers.  No where near "covered" .  He is simply a weirdo.  If he's any of the others, I don't want to know.
I'm going to go look at cars tonight. :-)