Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, August 11, 2016 ~ Drama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I got caught up in some Facebook news drama this morning.  Some chick claimed she was going to jump into the Flint River with her infant.  The news people jumped all over it and the boyfriend's momma is getting all ghetto on her ass.  I might be getting a head from all of the terrible grammar.
Oh, so the girl didn't jump in the river. It was all a hoax. These people are gonna lose their shit.
Ok. I am bored with these people now. Moving on...
(08-11-2016, 09:51 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]The Boyfriend's momma...

https://www.facebook.com/monielove40?fref=ufi

that was cool.
we are listening to Christian rock for some reason. Hopefully "Faith plus one" will come on.
forsaken.

Every Christian rock song says that word at least 5 times during the song.
(08-11-2016, 10:52 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]we are listening to Christian rock for some reason. Hopefully "Faith plus one" will come on.

Is it even decent?  I don't think I could enjoy that stuff too much.
(08-11-2016, 10:38 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, so the girl didn't jump in the river.  It was all a hoax.  These people are gonna lose their shit.

They should have asked me from the start.
I would have told them that.
Everything on the internet is fake.
(08-11-2016, 10:53 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]forsaken.

Every Christian rock song says that word at least 5 times during the song.

This one?

(08-11-2016, 12:08 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2016, 10:52 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]we are listening to Christian rock for some reason. Hopefully "Faith plus one" will come on.

Is it even decent?  I don't think I could enjoy that stuff too much.

It can be good.
I don't really hate Skillet.
Even though they sound EXACTLY like 3 Days Grace.
I remember a while back, a friend who is actually into christian rock played me Skillet and asked if I knew who it was.
I argued that it was 3 Days Grace.
Turns out he was right, but then I had him play this two songs together.

On to some good music now...
This song just came up on my MP3 shuffle.
And on a related note, the movie is coming out on remastered, 4K, bluray this fall.
What a great time to be alive. 

Now, this song came on.

Which made me think of this versions...

His name is Richard Cheese...
Get it?
Dick Cheese?
Haha
Pages: 1 2 3