Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
And I can't wait for this summer crap to end.

Right Tater?
yeah. its gross. my pants are sticking to my legs today. so annoying. there's also a dead cat baking in the summer heat in this truck outside, that I'm dreading. Sad

My wrist is sprained or something too, and the heat makes it uncomfortable to wear a wrap on it. I would totally bang a girl white walker right now.
I think some guy named Pete sent me a friend request a few weeks ago I forgot about.
But I think he's a Penguin fan who will vote for Trump.
I don't need that lunacy in my life.
(08-02-2016, 10:22 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]And I can't wait for this summer crap to end.

Right Tater?

Sorry, i didn't hear you.  I was too busy counting down the hours until my toes are in Lake Michigan..
(08-02-2016, 11:08 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2016, 10:22 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]And I can't wait for this summer crap to end.

Right Tater?

Sorry, i didn't hear you.  I was too busy counting down the hours until my toes are in Lake Michigan..

2 weeks from right now, I'll be in Rome.
3 weeks from right now I'll be in Florence.
How's that for a 1up?
You have already given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today.

Fuck you forum! 
B is talking shit and needs more negative ratings.
Faction has really improved itself lately.

(08-02-2016, 11:08 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]I think some guy named Pete sent me a friend request a few weeks ago I forgot about.

When I'm bored and looking to troll some random internet people, I always go do it on Pete's page. He knows a lot of internet ragers. lololol
Pete has a homosexual dragon.
(08-02-2016, 11:17 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2016, 11:08 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]I think some guy named Pete sent me a friend request a few weeks ago I forgot about.

When I'm bored and looking to troll some random internet people, I always go do it on Pete's page. He knows a lot of internet ragers. lololol

Damn it.
Now I'm kind of curious.
(08-02-2016, 11:00 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]yeah. its gross. my pants are sticking to my legs today. so annoying. there's also a dead cat baking in the summer heat in this truck outside, that I'm dreading. Sad

My wrist is sprained or something too, and the heat makes it uncomfortable to wear a wrap on it. I would totally bang a girl white walker right now.

What is is about Kansas and dead cats in vehicles?

Actually, he said he will not vote for Trump.
(08-02-2016, 11:10 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2016, 11:08 AM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]

Right Tater?

2 weeks from right now, I'll be in Rome.
3 weeks from right now I'll be in Florence.
How's that for a 1up?

[Image: bla_bla_bla2.gif]

Kidding... I have no desire to travel to Europe while my kid is so young.
(08-02-2016, 11:11 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]You have already given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today.

Fuck you forum! 
B is talking shit and needs more negative ratings.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!
(08-02-2016, 11:26 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2016, 11:17 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]

Damn it.
Now I'm kind of curious.

He really only talks about sports and random crap on there.
Pages: 1 2