Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, 7/29/16 - Ouch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was an unimaginably gruesome end for Kiki Camarena: screws were drilled into his brain, he was sodomized with a heated metal bar, and every bone in his face was smashed with a tire iron. At one point a doctor was even summoned to revive him with adrenaline, so the torture could continue. It took 30 agonizing hours for Kiki to die, the entire process recorded on audiotape for posterity by the cartel.
Ewwww
Did you know that you can't enter a reply that is less than 5 characters?
Now you do
(07-29-2016, 10:51 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]Did you know that you can't enter a reply that is less than 5 characters?

I did know that.
(07-29-2016, 11:25 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2016, 10:51 AM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]Did you know that you can't enter a reply that is less than 5 characters?

I did know that.

I guess I never paid attention before.
I'm kind of hungry and I can't go to lunch yet. It's rather annoying
I took the kids to the Goldeyes (AA baseball team) on Friday evening. I didn't realize there were so many really good looking guys playing baseball. We sat a 4-5 rows above the visitors dugout, there was one guy shaking his ass. I dubbed him Sr. Sexy Bum. I should attend more baseball games.
(07-31-2016, 11:58 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]I took the kids to the Goldeyes (AA baseball team) on Friday evening.   I didn't realize there were so many really good looking guys playing baseball.   We sat a 4-5 rows above the visitors dugout, there was one guy shaking his ass.  I dubbed him Sr. Sexy Bum.   I should attend more baseball games.

Video?