Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 ~ Ha Ha HUMP Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The radio show I listen to on my way to work talked about this town in PA..  Shamokin

Apparently it's overrun with strange people who love donuts.

http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com/b/Dun...27602.html 
Remember when Wombats ruled Wednesdays?

[Image: wombat.jpg]
Hey, they are releasing John Hinkley. Perfect timing for the election year.
That car obviously hates humans. They say its the owner not the breed. but videos like that make me wary of those types of cars.
(07-27-2016, 12:42 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]That car obviously hates humans. They say its the owner not the breed. but videos like that make me wary of those types of cars.

Love the Breed, Not the Deed!!!
So, I watched the new Wonder Woman trailer this morning.  It might not suck.  Hard to say

(07-27-2016, 01:40 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2016, 12:42 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]That car obviously hates humans. They say its the owner not the breed. but videos like that make me wary of those types of cars.

Love the breed, not the deed?

I can't think of a situation a dog could be in where that would be a fitting saying.
Shouldn't it be something like, "love the breed, hate the deed"?  Like a play on "love the sinner, hate the sin"?
(07-27-2016, 02:58 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]

I can't think of a situation a dog could be in where that would be a fitting saying.
Shouldn't it be something like, "love the breed, hate the deed"?  Like a play on "love the sinner, hate the sin"?

Oh, something like that.  Quit arguing with me, i have a headache.
(07-27-2016, 03:46 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

Haha.
No.
And, no, you don't have a headache!
(07-27-2016, 03:48 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-27-2016, 03:46 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

Haha.
No.
And, no, you don't have a headache!

Actually, i did and still do.. This weather has been painful to me.  So there!!