Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's going to be a ridiculous next couple weeks for me.  Another cousin died yesterday, there's a baby shower and a bunch of stuff going on this weekend and I gotta squeeze in a birthday dinner for Jim on Saturday, he turns 40.
I'm thinking of getting a bunch of people to meet at a restaurant for a birthday dinner for Jimbo, but then I though of maybe asking my mom to watch Bri and then make it a night out. It is his 40th and I should make a big deal out of it. We are heading Up North nest week and will do something for his actual day then. I could also just get a few of his guy pals together and let him have a boys night out too. I just don't want to deal with a funeral, the baby shower and then throw a huge party at our house too.

I need ideas.
Thanks for all of the input. I got this figured out. Now, I just need to figure out who I can invite that he won't get pissed off about.
It's hot outside today. And my boss has it chilly inside. I'm not sure which is worse.
Chinese people are super scared of ghosts. Thought that was a weird thing. I looked it up, its true too.