Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I skimmed the first page, and have no idea what we were talking about.

http://www.dudebronation.com/forum/showt...hp?tid=993
Oh, apparently Spot and Kristen had a fight and she was coming on the show.
oh yeah. that shit was lame. I think she was talking to some black dudes or something.
(07-22-2016, 09:24 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]oh yeah. that shit was lame. I think she was talking to some black dudes or something.

Haha.
Yeah, remember this picture?

[Image: SpotsG3.jpg]
yep, that's the guy. He's probably been murdered by police by now.
That was when Spot snooped thru her emails.
I think she had a thing with Black Ice at that time, too.
So, Covino is taking his kid to her first concert this weekend this weekend. I really want Bri to go see Alice Cooper before he is done, but is 3-1/2 too young?
LeNeve
Pete Nice
Watch fucking Jerkman be in studio. If he is, I will call the hotline to get through if I have to. I have never called the hotline, I just logged it away for emergencies.

The parts guy here where I work is named Jeff. I started calling him jeff the jerkman. He has no idea what I'm talking about. It's funny.

That didn't paste well... But I always enjoyed those stories of Robert messing with his co-workers.
(07-22-2016, 11:07 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]So, Covino is taking his kid to her first concert this weekend this weekend.  I really want Bri to go see Alice Cooper before he is done, but is 3-1/2 too young?

3 and a half year old going to Alice Cooper?  I'm going to say hell yeah it's too young.
I guess maybe sesame street or something...
Bad ass new Godzilla movie coming out...

fuck you godzirra!!!
(07-22-2016, 11:27 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-22-2016, 11:07 AM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]So, Covino is taking his kid to her first concert this weekend this weekend.  I really want Bri to go see Alice Cooper before he is done, but is 3-1/2 too young?

3 and a half year old going to Alice Cooper?  I'm going to say hell yeah it's too young.
I guess maybe sesame street or something...

Yeah, she would just get crabby.  He just can't die for a few more years, so I can take her.
(07-22-2016, 12:11 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]Bad ass new Godzilla movie coming out...

Another one?
45 more minutes before I can leave for the weekend. You guys doing anything exciting?
Pages: 1 2