Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 7/20/2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No one is here yet?
It has been a nightmare of a week. I've been bombarded.... Which is why I had a 15 minute vox that I wasn't aware of.
I just drank a cream soda. A&W brand. It was good. It says on the can its made with aged vanilla. Its hot here. can't wait for fall.
My boss just called me a genius for pointing out that his emails show in the order they were delivered.
(07-20-2016, 01:32 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]I just drank a cream soda. A&W brand. It was good. It says on the can its made with aged vanilla. Its hot here. can't wait for fall.

It's supposed to be over 100F here tomorrow.  That doesn't happen often.  I'm trying to figure out how I can go to the beach instead of work.
(07-20-2016, 01:53 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]My boss just called me a genius for pointing out that his emails show in the order they were delivered.

wow. you should start a coup, and overthrow him, and be the boss yourself.
(07-20-2016, 02:03 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2016, 01:53 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]My boss just called me a genius for pointing out that his emails show in the order they were delivered.

wow. you should start a coup, and overthrow him, and be the boss yourself.

Dude... Brilliant!!
What's the good word?
(07-20-2016, 04:02 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]What's the good word?

Derp