Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where are you guys? I shouldn't have to start this all the time.

So, a couple weeks ago, this woman came in to the office with free pizza as a plug for the Jets place around the corner.  She also gave me a $25 gift certificate.  I used that today to buy my lunch and dinner.  I added their breadsticks too... but it cost me $3.18. I got their XL pizza and they split it into 2 pizzas which the guy tells me gave me a couple extra slices.  I should have enough for lunch tomorrow too if Jim doesn't kill it.  #Awesomeness
Fine...
Be boring...
I found a home for one of these kittens and I am driving over an hour to take him to her tonight. She better not give off the snake bait vibe, or I will be pissed.
snake bait vibe. what dat mean?
(07-11-2016, 02:33 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]snake bait vibe. what dat mean?

People with pet snakes will sometimes hit the freebies to get a kitten or puppy to feed their snake instead of buying mice.
(07-11-2016, 02:50 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

People with pet snakes will sometimes hit the freebies to get a kitten or puppy to feed their snake instead of buying mice.

huh.. that's pretty fucked up. Seems like people that would own snakes, would be the types to do that though. never understood why humans would want a big nasty snake in a glass box next to their couch.
Don't mess around on your phone at a Slipknot show...

http://www.maxim.com/entertainment/corey...own-2016-7
(07-11-2016, 03:12 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2016, 02:50 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

huh.. that's pretty fucked up. Seems like people that would own snakes, would be the types to do that though. never understood why humans would want a big nasty snake in a glass box next to their couch.

Snakes scare the shit outta me.  I don't get having them as pets either... Plus, those big ones will fucking eat you whole if they get out.
There is a photo of our sweet Iva giving the middle finger.....