Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
According to the memo handed to me by my boss this morning... Paperclips are evil and no longer permitted in this office.  I don't know why, but he's a dick sooo.  
And I am currently his only employee, so the memo thing was weird.

On the plus side, I am possibly taking Thursday and Friday off and don't have to come back to this place til the 6th.
hahaha. you got paper clips taken away, for no apparent reason. and the memo thing is pretty funny too. your job is wack.
Cersei went bonkers last night. I figured she would. Maergery Sad
(06-27-2016, 09:02 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha. you got paper clips taken away, for no apparent reason. and the memo thing is pretty funny too. your job is wack.

I guess he had to come up with something to bitch about.  He is such a weird dude.
(06-27-2016, 09:03 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]Cersei went bonkers last night. I figured she would. Maergery Sad

Yeah.  Holy shit.
2 of the best episodes yet.

Bitches be crazy last night.

[Image: tumblr_o9epx7Lvdn1rwenkoo1_400.gif]

[Image: tumblr_o9etbrWUqo1rwenkoo5_400.gif]

[Image: tumblr_o9etbrWUqo1rwenkoo2_400.gif]

[Image: tumblr_o9etbrWUqo1rwenkoo1_400.gif]

[Image: tumblr_o9etbrWUqo1rwenkoo4_400.gif]
I have one episode left on OITNB.. What a great season. Holy Shit.
She is just awesome.

(06-27-2016, 10:57 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]I have one episode left on OITNB.. What a great season.  Holy Shit.

I haven't even started this season yet.
I need more Game of Thrones now.
(06-27-2016, 11:00 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2016, 10:57 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]I have one episode left on OITNB.. What a great season.  Holy Shit.

I'm hoping to finish it tonight and then I am caught up on all of my shows but one, so I can maybe start another series.

only 10 months to go!!!
(06-27-2016, 11:14 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm hoping to finish it tonight and then I am caught up on all of my shows but one, so I can maybe start another series.

I was having a hard enough time with Game of Thrones and Preacher.
And not Ray Donovan is back.
And there's about a dozen other shows that I'm a full season behind on.
(06-27-2016, 11:23 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]

only 10 months to go!!!

Fuuuuuuck.

Arya might have had the best scene last night.
I don't think there was a boring scene last night.

This one was pretty gnarly.

Spoilers... so if you don't want them, don't play it.

This is your God now.... shame, shame, shame,
(06-27-2016, 01:16 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]This is your God now.... shame, shame, shame,

How about all those little kids stabbing that old guy?
Pages: 1 2