Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 23, 2016 ~ I almost thought it was Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have had this cough, but I haven't felt or been sick.  It's annoying.  And it's throwing me off on what day it is today (not sleeping that great).
If I had a nickel for every time someone pooped on the self check out line, I'd be a millionaire.
our lovely government

[Image: 1][Image: ClkMvE1WIAANxZm.jpg]
(06-23-2016, 10:25 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]our lovely government

[Image: 1][Image: ClkMvE1WIAANxZm.jpg]

Inspired by high schoolers...
I bought this tiny bluetooth off of Amazon and I can actually listen to the show now. I should have thought of this a long time ago.
Every day this week has felt like Friday to me.
And it's still not Friday.
Just because this is what I'm listening to right now.
And I love it.

(06-23-2016, 11:46 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]Every day this week has felt like Friday to me.

I wish today was Friday. I'd be close to finish work for the day and I then I'm heading to the Blue Bomber game for the home opener. They are opening the stadium up earlier for an NHL draft party and airing the Jets first pick. In honour of this they lowered the price of beer. It's going to be fun!!!
(06-23-2016, 12:04 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2016, 11:46 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]Every day this week has felt like Friday to me.

I wish today was Friday.  I'd be close to finish work for the day and I then I'm heading to the Blue Bomber game for the home opener.  They are opening the stadium up earlier for an NHL draft party and airing the Jets first pick.  In honour of this they lowered the price of beer.  It's going to be fun!!!

Yeah, everything about that sounds fun.
I've got a street fair I'm going to, and there's a car cruise.  That's a pretty typical summer weekend around here
Buckcherry guy is crazy. Wonder what he's doing today. He's probably not golfing.
(06-23-2016, 12:43 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]Buckcherry guy is crazy. Wonder what he's doing today. He's probably not golfing.

Turns out he has a concert in Orlando tonight.
Looks like he's on the road again.  Hey-O!

I always thought this song was kinda funny.
But it seems to fit Buckcherry a little better than Icona Pop, what ever that is.

So now I'm taking a trip down memory lane.
I remember driving home from school listening to this song all the time.  It was on the radio constantly.

And then this song came out, and I figured it was them just re-doing Lit Up, and that they were over.
Josh Todd actually looks older in this video from 2001 than he does now.

I've always heard good things about Buckcherry's concerts. I should go to one.
Pages: 1 2 3