Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 6-22-16 Micheal Jackson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Michael Jackson Stockpiled Nude Images Of Children, According To Police.

so why the fuck wasn't he found guilty of being a molester? and why the fuck is this just now being released to the public? and why the fuck are people still defending this weirdo?
(06-22-2016, 09:18 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]Michael Jackson Stockpiled Nude Images Of Children, According To Police.

so why the fuck wasn't he found guilty of being a molester? and why the fuck is this just now being released to the public? and why the fuck are people still defending this weirdo?

Because he was a beloved celebrity, therefore he was above the law.

I used to actually be a fan of his until he took the weirdness to a level of being creepy (at the same time those accusations came out).

The duh factor is that his place was a pedophile's dreamland... full of animals, carnival rides, and kids.
I read a book on the Jacksons a long time ago. His brothers were bothered that he wasn't hooking up with chicks like they were, so they set him up with a hooker. He told her to take off her shirt and he freaked out when she did and made her leave the room.
“The documents exposed Jackson as a manipulative, drug-and-sex-crazed predator who used blood, gore, sexually explicit images of animal sacrifice and perverse adult sex acts to bend children to his will,” said the source.

“He also had disgusting and downright shocking images of child torture, adult and child nudity, female bondage and sadomasochism.”
I'm trying to figure out how he used those photos to bend children to his will... By scaring the shit out of them?

Didn't they say he had a secret room, too? Just not in this article.
(06-22-2016, 09:18 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]Michael Jackson Stockpiled Nude Images Of Children, According To Police.

Didn't he "settle out of court" with all of the people who were actually accusing him?
(06-22-2016, 09:45 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to figure out how he used those photos to bend children to his will... By scaring the shit out of them?

Didn't they say he had a secret room, too? Just not in this article.

He also had "Jesus juice".
Wine that he put in coke/pepsi cans.
oh my

Here’s the relevant piece of the exchange, after Littlefinger offers to attack Winterfell with the Knights of the Vale:

“And if you succeed?” Cersei says

“Name me Warden of the North,” Littlefinger says.

“I’ll speak to the king this evening, have him issue a royal decree.”

“I will not rest until the Lion flies over Winterfell,” Littlefinger says, in reference to the Lannisters’ house sigil.

“I’ll know you’re a man of your word when I see Sansa Stark’s head on a spike.”
(06-22-2016, 09:52 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]

Didn't he "settle out of court" with all of the people who were actually accusing him?

He paid out $200 mill in hush money.
(06-22-2016, 10:08 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]oh my

Here’s the relevant piece of the exchange, after Littlefinger offers to attack Winterfell with the Knights of the Vale:

“I will not rest until the Lion flies over Winterfell,” Littlefinger says, in reference to the Lannisters’ house sigil.

Isn't that an old conversation?
(06-22-2016, 10:39 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]

yes, from season 5. someone brought that up on a GOT site. I had forgotten about that scene.
(06-22-2016, 10:59 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2016, 10:39 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]

yes, from season 5. someone brought that up on a GOT site. I had forgotten about that scene.

I never trusted that guy, just just looks like weasel.
But if he was still going on that plan, I think the Lanister's trouble since then, and coming up, might make him change his mind.
I wonder if Danearys and Reek's sister are going to finger bang each other.
(06-22-2016, 12:53 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if Danearys and Reek's sister are going to finger bang each other.

They better.
If they don't, what the fuck are we doing here?
Pages: 1 2