Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday. June 20, 2016 ~ Bump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My head hurts.  Bri jumped in a pool and landed square on my head last night.  She's ok, though.  Scared the shit out of me.
Yeah, but Game of Thrones...
Holy shit.

[Image: sandlot_2.jpg]
We are supposed to look for drugs in any new cars that were assembled in Mexico, then call the cops if we find any.
ACTION REQUESTED
 Please follow the defined process for reporting the discovery of illicit or illegal contraband in New vehicles when performing Pre Delivery Inspections (PDI).
SUMMARY
In the event that any type of illicit or illegal contraband is discovered during the New vehicle PDI process, dealers should follow these steps:
1. Immediately contact your local law enforcement authorities.
2. Contact your Zone Manager and/or Regional Management Team.
3. Contact and report the incident to Ford Security – 1-800-847-7911
(06-20-2016, 10:22 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]We are supposed to look for drugs in any new cars that were assembled in Mexico, then call the cops if we find any.

It was only a matter of time before the Cartel infiltrated Mexican manufacturing facilities to use to transport their shit.
Pete says its been 15,000 days since the Flyers won the cup.
(06-20-2016, 10:22 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]We are supposed to look for drugs in any new cars that were assembled in Mexico, then call the cops if we find any.

Someone should build a wall and not allow companies to build cars in Mexico.
(06-20-2016, 10:32 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]Pete says its been 15,000 days since the Flyers won the cup.

He really has a complex about the Flyers, doesn't he?
(06-20-2016, 10:32 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]Pete says its been 15,000 days since the Flyers won the cup.

He's on Russian time so.......
(06-20-2016, 10:36 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]

He made signs, and he's throwing a party to celebrate it. Confused
(06-20-2016, 10:53 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2016, 10:36 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]

He made signs, and he's throwing a party to celebrate it. Confused

I'd try and keep track of all the times the Penguins went bankrupt and/or almost moved because of it, but it happened so many times, I'd never stop.
(06-20-2016, 10:34 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]

Someone should build a wall and not allow companies to build cars in Mexico.

What other shit is made there?  It will probably be more than cars toting that stuff back.
I am hungry and am really wanting this BBQ chicken sandwich that a restaurant makes here. But they are closed on Mondays.
The sandwich is soooo bloody good though.
Jims colitis has come back. This is the first time it's been back since 2009. I'm more concerned this time than I was last. Jim gets sick and I'm stuck working triple duty to pay the bills. In 2009, all j had to worry about was food, mortgage, hydro and our phones.
Pages: 1 2