Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 ~ It's Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought it was going to be another quiet day. I was wrong, so far anyway.
Just to bring this up again, remember when I posted this last week?

Wouldn't it be nice if people on the No-Fly list, and people who have been investigated by the FBI for terrorist links, were banned from buying assault rifles? 

(06-14-2016, 10:57 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]Just to bring this up again, remember when I posted this last week?

Wouldn't it be nice if people on the No-Fly list, and people who have been investigated by the FBI for terrorist links, were banned from buying assault rifles? 

It should be an across the board list, just like the sex offender list.
I was reading about this shooter dude this morning and I think he was gay. I think he was freaked out that he was gay since the muslim faith is so against it. I think he was pissed off at the 2 guys he saw kissing because either A: he was interested in one of them or B: He was jealous. People who hung out with him at those clubs said he enjoyed being there. And one claims he told him that, if he was gay, he was his type. He also claimed allegiance to 3 separate and opposing terrorist groups (according to the FBI's website).

He was just a gay guy who struggled with his identity and fucking lost his shit on innocent people.
(06-14-2016, 11:01 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2016, 10:57 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]Just to bring this up again, remember when I posted this last week?

I actually used to be a member of the NRA, but fuck are they stupid.
Every time someone tries to pass something about background checks, they start screaming that they're trying to take our guns.
(06-14-2016, 11:20 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2016, 11:01 AM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]

I actually used to be a member of the NRA, but fuck are they stupid.
Every time someone tries to pass something about background checks, they start screaming that they're trying to take our guns.

I always thought that was their slogan.
I used to be a NRA member too. but it got way too political. and dey took der jobs.
so, muslim walks into a gay bar, bartender asks what he wants. shots, shots shots, haha

sorry
(06-14-2016, 12:49 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]so, muslim walks into a gay bar, bartender asks what he wants. shots, shots shots, haha

sorry

That's so wrong, but funny.
So in my great motivation to work today, I got looking at Dodge commercials.
They've really had the best commercials.

Haha, they really spent a lot of time making fun of Passats.

Haha

No one else is around, so I'm just going to keep going.

Retro this time.

that dude ditched his wife, for a couple charger skanks. lol
Pages: 1 2