Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, June 10, 2016 ~ RIP Gordie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gordie Howe died.  And it's bothering me.. probably because one of only a few celebs that I have actually met and spoke to.
[Image: CkmHeb-UkAAM4e9.jpg:large]
Haha, I remember when he played that game for the Vipers.
It was one shift I think.

I'm pretty sure they did a Gordie Howe, elbows up salute in Slap Shot, but I couldn't find any videos or pictures of it.
(06-10-2016, 12:03 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, I remember when he played that game for the Vipers.

I'm pretty sure they did a Gordie Howe, elbows up salute in Slap Shot, but I couldn't find any videos or pictures of it.

Some of the voxer folks (like JDubb) said they had no idea who he is.  Can you imagine that? Like saying they've never heard of Babe Ruth or Michael Jordan.
Fun fact: In real life, Tractor Guy is a rapist. He's been raping women all over New Orleans for years, and most recently was indicted in a murder-for-hire plot against the District Attorney!
[Image: _89939940_rhabdophis_tigrinus_img_6559.retouch.jpg]
With a name like Tractor, he must have been born in Kansas.
Fuck.. LeNeve!! Are you trying to make sure I have nightmares tonight?
(06-10-2016, 01:00 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2016, 12:03 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, I remember when he played that game for the Vipers.

Some of the voxer folks (like JDubb) said they had no idea who he is.  Can you imagine that? Like saying they've never heard of Babe Ruth or Michael Jordan.

If you don't know who Gordie Howe is, you're an idiot.
It's probably safe to say fucking idiot.
beckster aka TatertitsWith a name like Tractor, he must have been born in Kansas.

ttractor guy, from that Aerosmith video in the 90s. Where those chicks waver at him, and he jumps off the tractor, and goes party with them. Then the tractor spells "crazy" in the corn.
Sad

I've exhausted my ratings for the day already.
(06-10-2016, 02:39 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]Sad

I've exhausted my ratings for the day already.

I haven't even used any today.
I think I'm still spent from yesterday.
Tiger blood sno-cones for our afternoon treat today. Smile
Pages: 1 2