Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday ~ For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been cleaning house and have my mom there selling a bunch of my stuff.  If she can sell it all, I won't technically need to work for a for weeks.
Becksters selling all her pegging equipment.
I'm selling all pie making supplies
(06-09-2016, 01:15 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]Becksters selling all her pegging equipment.

Gnarly.
I wonder if there's a big market for things that have been in Kimbo Slices butt.
Selling that stuff now right after he died is probably the best time to cash in on it though.
(06-09-2016, 01:32 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if there's a big market for things that have been in Kimbo Slices butt.
Selling that stuff now right after he died is probably the best time to cash in on it though.
hahahaha
Kimbo butt secks
"The guy looks gay. Perhaps he likes his butt plundered with the stumps."

hahaha
(06-09-2016, 02:07 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]"The guy looks gay. Perhaps he likes his butt plundered with the stumps."

hahaha

I don't think I want to know.
I have a bunch of stuff I'd like to sell off too. We live too far out in the country for some people. I'd have to do it at my inlaws house and their place is so bloody messy.
(06-09-2016, 02:20 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]I have a bunch of stuff I'd like to sell off too.  We live too far out in the country for some people.  I'd have to do it at my inlaws house and their place is so bloody messy.

Oh yeah?  Who've you been pegging?  Anyone famous?
hahahahahahahaha
(06-09-2016, 02:11 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2016, 02:07 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]"The guy looks gay. Perhaps he likes his butt plundered with the stumps."

hahaha

I don't think I want to know.

Just browsing around the amputee dating sites. reading comments. looking at pictures.
You know that optional comment area when you rate someone? Where do those comments end up?
(06-09-2016, 02:47 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]You know that optional comment area when you rate someone? Where do those comments end up?

When you click on their number, like your "-20", it shows who rated you, and what they said.
hahaha. yeah, I found it. Its cracking me up.

Positive (+1): For finger banging everyone.
Pages: 1 2